PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2017

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Having interview with both HR and end user at their office, looking at the work space (after your final contract sign), being introduced to future friends. Positive experience in general, that I decided to take on the job

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Steps of the recruitment:
    1. Written assessment: it consisted of 4 type of test, which is logical, english, technical and the last one is kreplin test, IF you passed the first three test
    2. User interview
    3. Job offering

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about current activities/routines?
      2. Why PwC, instead of the others big four audit firm?
      3. Are u fine being an auditor despites the amount of work, the nature of work with deadline and full of pressure?
      4. Tell me about your experience in the last one year which gave u the most impression.
      5. Are you currently applying for job in another audit firms?
      6. Of all the accounting course u had learned, which one is your favourite and why? This technical question in the interview will be based on ur answer to this question.
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of a 4 hour test session followed by two rounds of interviews. First interview was mostly technical whilst the second interview was mostly focused on behavioural aspects.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate the value of synergies from a merger or an acquisition?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was like any other interview process. Standard questions and relatively nice atmosphere. Shouldn't be a problem once you got pass all the recruitment process and you are really wanted this. If not or you are still doubtful, just leave the room already.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst possible experience do you have and how you encounter it?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was technical from a corporate finance perspective. Needed to brush up on corporate finance technicals. Besides that, candidates were given case studies to gauge logical and systematical thinking of the candidates

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuningan, Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Kuningan, Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2012.

Interview

They normally have 2 round interviews. For 1st round, you will have interview with people from Human Resource Department (Human Capital). If you pass, you will be invited to have 2nd round (final interview) with the users. They are managers, directors, or partners from division which you are applying to. Before sending the offering, they will require you to have a medical checkup. They already have a partnership with the hospital or clinic, so no need to pay anything. Then, you get your offering, if it succeeds! :)

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself first. Then, they will ask about your latest academic background and organizational experience during your study. How you solve a problem is usually asked as well. Why you apply to PwC? What contribution can you make if you join with PwC? They really want to explore your skills and motivation. So, be yourself, be confident, and be friendly.   Answer Question

Auditor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I am a fresh graduate. I get the interview by written test that held by pwc at my campus. I got the invitation for user interview about 3 months after I passed my written test. The user that questioning me is very friendly and the interview lasted about 35-45 minutes.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the opportunity by applying via campus recruitment on March. We need to send our CV, academic transcript, cover letter and motivation letter (why PwC and describe yourself in the next 5 years). After waiting for about 3 months, an e-mail received and asked me to choose LoS/Business Unit according to our preference. On August, I had a phone interview (user interview) with one of the Risk Assurance Manager. He offered me a position in Risk Assurance team. We had a behavioral interview for about 20-30 minutes. He didn't ask any technical questions regarding to the job description. I was officially accepted as their intern September. Overall recruitment process till landed to the job : +/- 6 months or less (according to the need and urgency of each business unit)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any conflict when working in team?   Answer Question
    • What do you do and what you can learn when facing difficulties in working as a team?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 days after the test about IQ, aptitude and attitude, i got email to set appointment for interview process. The interview is 1 on 1 with audit senior manager, we talk about my job experience, how i deal with problems, my reason working in PwC, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what will you do when you have conflict with your boss.   1 Answer

Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2013.

Interview

The first step is written test (acccounting, english, and logic).
    The second step is the HR interview
    The third step is user interview (usually 1 round)
    The last step is the offering and medical check up

Interview Questions

• Just a normal conversation to test your English skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You will have not accept or reject it