PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.7

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

There is no need to face to face interview if you are from a reputable universities with above average academic result. When you already got your internship program, do well and you will be reward with a direct hiring (there is an assessment form, score between 1 (very good) - 4 (less than satisfactory).

Interview Questions

• Are you available during this internship period?   1 Answer
    • Are you ready to be sent abroad?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not negotiate.

Vocational Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on the website and got a call in a few days. They have the criterias written on the website. Relatively easy interview. Just standard phone interview questions. The interviewer was very relaxed so I wasn't too nervous. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The result will be sent to you few days after the interview via e-mail. I started working around 1 month after I had received the result.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview by an HR. No technical questions. She only went through your CV, asking about your organization experience, and some behavioral questions. In the end, she asked my availability and telling your salary etc.

It lasts around 45 minutes. I think it depends on how rich your CV is.

Interview Questions

• How did you cope with the local culture when you first arrived in the US for your study?   Answer Question

Corporate Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with a written interview which is followed by a phone interview with a Human Resource employee. The last round was an office interview, but can be substituted with a Skype interview with a Senior Associate from the specific department. Mostly behavioral questions and only very few technical questions. Process was easy and not too meticulous.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

I took me only 2 weeks since I submitted my resume to one of Senior Manager.
    1 written test (IQ, English, Technical)
    1 senior manager interview (Technical & Communication)
    1 director interview (Longterm plan)
    medical check up

Interview Questions

• - technical
      - communication skill
      1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

had to come in to take the logic, math and technical test. technical test very comprehensive so do prepared. called in shortly for a few rounds of interview with managerial level and directors. Alot of financial technical questions similar to IB interviews - so brush up.
    They postponed partner interview last minute for a few times - partner glossed over technicals and gave a case study.
    After partner round, I received offer within 2 days.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

First interview was with Senior Manager and Line Manager, questioning your CV inside out, every detail of it. Questions about experiences handling issues in team environment (behavioural). Second interview was business case study with another Line Manager, pretty much testing your basic accounting skills.

Interview Questions

• Case study question can be very challenging, be prepared to think fast and accurate with your numbers, no calcs allowed.   3 Answers

Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2013.

Interview

The first step is written test (acccounting, english, and logic).
    The second step is the HR interview
    The third step is user interview (usually 1 round)
    The last step is the offering and medical check up

Interview Questions

• Just a normal conversation to test your English skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You will have not accept or reject it

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 days after the test about IQ, aptitude and attitude, i got email to set appointment for interview process. The interview is 1 on 1 with audit senior manager, we talk about my job experience, how i deal with problems, my reason working in PwC, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what will you do when you have conflict with your boss.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the opportunity by applying via campus recruitment on March. We need to send our CV, academic transcript, cover letter and motivation letter (why PwC and describe yourself in the next 5 years). After waiting for about 3 months, an e-mail received and asked me to choose LoS/Business Unit according to our preference. On August, I had a phone interview (user interview) with one of the Risk Assurance Manager. He offered me a position in Risk Assurance team. We had a behavioral interview for about 20-30 minutes. He didn't ask any technical questions regarding to the job description. I was officially accepted as their intern September. Overall recruitment process till landed to the job : +/- 6 months or less (according to the need and urgency of each business unit)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any conflict when working in team?   Answer Question
    • What do you do and what you can learn when facing difficulties in working as a team?   Answer Question