PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2016.

Interview

A very engaging and fun interview at PWC jakarta. I skipped HRD interview straight to Interview with user. Asked simple questions/couple technical questions around SOX and substantive procedures, nothing to difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting question, and what you will be in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Human Capital Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruitment stage: 1. CV review; 2. Written test (Logic test & English test); 3. Interview 1-2 times with hiring manager (depends on level that you applied). 4. Medical check-up; 5. Offer

All of the recruitment stages required me to come onsite, which's kind of challenging to find suitable off-time.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

As far as I can remember, there will be three test first, logical, english, and technical test, around 45-60 mins each. If you pass then you will be interviewed.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied online and several weeks later got a phone call from the HR department to come on board as a VE (Vocational Employee) for the company since I was still in the college and only looking for an internship program. After HR proceed to user.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

had to come in to take the logic, math and technical test. technical test very comprehensive so do prepared. called in shortly for a few rounds of interview with managerial level and directors. Alot of financial technical questions similar to IB interviews - so brush up.
    They postponed partner interview last minute for a few times - partner glossed over technicals and gave a case study.
    After partner round, I received offer within 2 days.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

Intern was recruited for various batches along the year, with most demands for intern during the peak season. Intern candidates are required to send CV, academic transcript and motivation letter to the firm. Interview was conducted twice over the phone, the first is with human capital department, the second is with the user.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous intern experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work overtime and for out of town engagement?   1 Answer
    • Why do you choose to intern at PwC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of a 4 hour test session followed by two rounds of interviews. First interview was mostly technical whilst the second interview was mostly focused on behavioural aspects.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate the value of synergies from a merger or an acquisition?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was like any other interview process. Standard questions and relatively nice atmosphere. Shouldn't be a problem once you got pass all the recruitment process and you are really wanted this. If not or you are still doubtful, just leave the room already.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst possible experience do you have and how you encounter it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

I took me only 2 weeks since I submitted my resume to one of Senior Manager.
    1 written test (IQ, English, Technical)
    1 senior manager interview (Technical & Communication)
    1 director interview (Longterm plan)
    medical check up

Interview Questions

• - technical
      - communication skill   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview was technical from a corporate finance perspective. Needed to brush up on corporate finance technicals. Besides that, candidates were given case studies to gauge logical and systematical thinking of the candidates