PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.7

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

had to come in to take the logic, math and technical test. technical test very comprehensive so do prepared. called in shortly for a few rounds of interview with managerial level and directors. Alot of financial technical questions similar to IB interviews - so brush up.
    They postponed partner interview last minute for a few times - partner glossed over technicals and gave a case study.
    After partner round, I received offer within 2 days.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

Intern was recruited for various batches along the year, with most demands for intern during the peak season. Intern candidates are required to send CV, academic transcript and motivation letter to the firm. Interview was conducted twice over the phone, the first is with human capital department, the second is with the user.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous intern experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work overtime and for out of town engagement?   1 Answer
    • Why do you choose to intern at PwC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of a 4 hour test session followed by two rounds of interviews. First interview was mostly technical whilst the second interview was mostly focused on behavioural aspects.

Interview Questions

• How do you calculate the value of synergies from a merger or an acquisition?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was like any other interview process. Standard questions and relatively nice atmosphere. Shouldn't be a problem once you got pass all the recruitment process and you are really wanted this. If not or you are still doubtful, just leave the room already.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst possible experience do you have and how you encounter it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

I took me only 2 weeks since I submitted my resume to one of Senior Manager.
    1 written test (IQ, English, Technical)
    1 senior manager interview (Technical & Communication)
    1 director interview (Longterm plan)
    medical check up

Interview Questions

• - technical
      - communication skill
      1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was technical from a corporate finance perspective. Needed to brush up on corporate finance technicals. Besides that, candidates were given case studies to gauge logical and systematical thinking of the candidates

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuningan, Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Kuningan, Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2012.

Interview

They normally have 2 round interviews. For 1st round, you will have interview with people from Human Resource Department (Human Capital). If you pass, you will be invited to have 2nd round (final interview) with the users. They are managers, directors, or partners from division which you are applying to. Before sending the offering, they will require you to have a medical checkup. They already have a partnership with the hospital or clinic, so no need to pay anything. Then, you get your offering, if it succeeds! :)

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself first. Then, they will ask about your latest academic background and organizational experience during your study. How you solve a problem is usually asked as well. Why you apply to PwC? What contribution can you make if you join with PwC? They really want to explore your skills and motivation. So, be yourself, be confident, and be friendly.   Answer Question

Auditor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I am a fresh graduate. I get the interview by written test that held by pwc at my campus. I got the invitation for user interview about 3 months after I passed my written test. The user that questioning me is very friendly and the interview lasted about 35-45 minutes.

Corporate Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with a written interview which is followed by a phone interview with a Human Resource employee. The last round was an office interview, but can be substituted with a Skype interview with a Senior Associate from the specific department. Mostly behavioral questions and only very few technical questions. Process was easy and not too meticulous.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the opportunity by applying via campus recruitment on March. We need to send our CV, academic transcript, cover letter and motivation letter (why PwC and describe yourself in the next 5 years). After waiting for about 3 months, an e-mail received and asked me to choose LoS/Business Unit according to our preference. On August, I had a phone interview (user interview) with one of the Risk Assurance Manager. He offered me a position in Risk Assurance team. We had a behavioral interview for about 20-30 minutes. He didn't ask any technical questions regarding to the job description. I was officially accepted as their intern September. Overall recruitment process till landed to the job : +/- 6 months or less (according to the need and urgency of each business unit)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any conflict when working in team?   Answer Question
    • What do you do and what you can learn when facing difficulties in working as a team?   Answer Question