PwC Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Technology consulting practice as an intern. There were 2 on campus interviews, one which was a case interview (information provided beforehand) and the other which was behavior. Followed up by 2 on site interview, both of which were behavioral. Interviewers were all nice people and great to talk with. As long as you prepare and are good at behavioral interviews, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Difficult situation in a team and how did you handle that?   1 Answer
  • Talk about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

3 parts… 30 minute phone screen, 45 minute behavioral interview, and super day. The super day was made up of two 45 minute interviews - one was behavioral and the other was a case presentation. You were given 45 minutes at the start of the super day to go over the material for the car and draw slides for your presentation

Interview Questions

• When was a time you stepped up and took on a role that you were not expected to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were two behavioral interviews over the phone. One was about 30 minutes and the second was 45 minutes and more in depth. The final round involved a case and another 30 minute behavioral interview. The case was not too difficult and the behavioral interviews were pretty straight forward. They involved a few job fit questions too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a two part interview process for the job hiring off college campuses. The first interview is with a campus recruiter on campus. Should you get passed the first interview, they invite you to the designated office that you are applying to for a 2nd round of interviews. In this second round of interviews, you meet with 3-4 associates or upper management with 1-on-1 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

On campus interview during college and then in-person interview at the hiring office.
    I talked with 2 associates while in the waiting room and then spoke with the hiring manager for on campus.

I spoke with several managers during the hiring office interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?

Tell me about team experiences?

Why this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews + 3 on-site interviews with a manager, director, partner but not in that order. 1st phone interview with an HR rep, 2nd with a manager/director. After the 2nd interview they will fly you on-site or if there is a firm in your city you will interview there. I interviewed for the internship which led to a full-time job after finishing graduate school

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I received the interview through campus recruiting, I submitted a resume and was preselected for an interview. During the pre-night, I spoke with multiple associates, including my interviewer (I didn't know it at the time). The interview wasn't too difficult. The first half consisted of standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions. Then about twenty minutes, the interviewer opened up a case discussion. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.

Interview Questions

• The business case was definitely the most challenging. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.   1 Answer