PwC Intern Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions in Georgia

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went for an office visit over the summer. I had dinner with a group the night before and then the interviews were at the PwC office the next morning. I met with two managers and one partner. The two managers asked behavioral questions-this was the hardest part-and my meeting with the partner was just a casual conversation. Was not a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you stay up-to-date on the latest changes in the accounting industry?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you looked at a set of data and recognized and error.   Answer Question
    • Described a situation where you were working in a group and had a conflict with someone. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Went with another firm in ATL

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a pre-interview dinner for my interview on campus. I received a call one week later notifying me about an office visit. The office visit consisted of 3 1 on 1 interviews with a Partner, and two managers as well as a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interviews were behavioral.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Most interns get recruited from College campus events. Then you have an intital interview. You go on a office interview next. The interviews are very low key and are nothing to be worried about.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. We just had converstations for the most part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid back, as the interviewer just wants to get to know you as a person and see if you will be a good fit for the company. Most of the discussion was geared towards resume and background experiences. No technical questions whatsoever and one of the easiest interviews of my life.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted for an office visit for the tax-IAS internship. I did not get a typical first round interview but instead received an email offering an office visit. The office visit consisted of four interviews and a lunch. Overall, the experience was really great-- I really enjoyed speaking to each interviewer (three managers and one partner) and the overall interview was very much conversational and less Q&A. They made me feel very comfortable. Two days later, I received an offer through a phone call. The duration of their decision process was pleasantly quick.