PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

a computer-based test which evaluate your personality, IQ or something like that. Then got an on-site interview, more like a super day. split 10 candidates into 2 groups to do a same study. but 2 groups made different decisions, like merge or not merge. Then 2 groups gave 2 presentations. Finally, one-to -one interview with a manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Technology consulting practice as an intern. There were 2 on campus interviews, one which was a case interview (information provided beforehand) and the other which was behavior. Followed up by 2 on site interview, both of which were behavioral. Interviewers were all nice people and great to talk with. As long as you prepare and are good at behavioral interviews, you should be fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round was a on-campus interview.We had to talk to the greeters for a while and then I were called for the interview. It was a total behavioral round. It was just about 10 minutes. I was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What do you think is the best way to learn?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview followed by an office super-day. Very friendly throughout the entire process, I highly recommend it. The on campus interview featured 2 interviews, one behavioral and a case study with a partner and director. The super-day was two behavioral interviews with a partner and director. Research the firm and understand the role you are pursuing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to respond to immediate feedback from a superior.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews, I just had my on campus interview and if they want me back, then there will be a second round "super day". It was very conversational and there were a couple behavioral questions. Definitely know your resume. Also PwC hosted a pre-night reception for those who got invited to an interview and it gave us a chance to talk to PwC professionals who were apart of the interview process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through college and was selected for interview. There were two rounds of in-person interviews. The first one was more of a behavioural type of interview, followed by a very technical interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

Office tour and dinner, then a campus interview consisting of 2 30 minute parts. Overall a very smooth process with people who genuinely want to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a team and a member was falling out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, went to pre interview dinner then 30 min behavioral and 30 min case study interview. Case study was fairly good, they give it to you 48 hours before so you have time to prepare. Behavioral was a lot of leadership and team skills questions, have one good question to ask the interviewer if time at the end.

Interview Questions

• If you heard your coworker talking about confidential client information, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college system and got an on-campus interview. Since I applied for the a Tech-Advisory position. There were a 30-min behavior interview and a 30-min case interview, back to back. Besides, there is a pre-interview dinner before the interview day.