PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at PwC

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I did an interview with PwC at the University of Texas. I was interview by a partner. One thing that I noticed from my internship interviews with the Big Four is that it really depends on the person interviewing you. It was a behavioral interview. No technical questions. It was difficult to determine their standards. I do not believe I did a great job and still got an internship offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

On campus interview during college and then in-person interview at the hiring office.
    I talked with 2 associates while in the waiting room and then spoke with the hiring manager for on campus.

I spoke with several managers during the hiring office interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?

Tell me about team experiences?

Why this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

University campus onsite interview, interviews with 3-4 others (manager - partner level). Questions are mostly behavioral. During interview season there are typically many opportunities to get exposure with the firms through case studies and community service/social events.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficulty you ran into in a group project and what you did to get over it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Scranton, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

PwC comes on campus and they recruit you to come work in the winter or the summer. The summer internship is less extensive but the winter internship is intense. Both pay very well and get your foot in the door of one of the top companies in the world.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths and how can you help a team with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Williamsburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was around an hour. I was greeted by their campus recruiter first. According to my experience and my other friends' reviews, the college recruiter was not particularly friendly. The interviewer was nicer but the interviewing process seemed not well-organized. It was basically resume explaining and nothing about skills or knowledge was mentioned. I don't understand how they evaluate candidates based on such an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the experiences listed on your resume. What did you do for these companies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Lansing, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

2 rounds internview. First round on campus, and the 2nd round in office. You will be brought to the office the night before interview and stay at a nearby hotel.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out of all the candidates   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was great! They made me super comfortable, it was like a conversation. No hard questions were asked - it was pretty easy. The interview was solely behavioral, no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was super hard or unexpected   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with HR, partner and director. Just walked through my resume. Was very behavioral interview. HR did a presentation on pwc. Got a free lunch out of it at a nice restaurant.