PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

390 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Apply on campus. Have one back to back interview on campus for the first round and one google hangout interview for the second round. The whole interview process was great. People are nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Interview

First round interview was a case study which went well. In the second round interview, they only asked three questions that were not related to my background, such as "tell me about a time you leveraged your network. " After hearing the questions, did not want the job.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was interviewing for an internship with the Corporate Intelligence team. I was out of the country so I did a phone interview. They sent me 4 technical documents (2 in each of the foreign languages for which I had reported my proficiency) 30 minutes before the interview. During the interview, linguists discussed the articles in the respective foreign language with me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Great, they just want to see if you're a good fit for the company culture and environment more than your technical skills which they will help hone during the job.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions about your resume, leadership experience, and familiarity with core company values.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through elevate, interviewed for elevate and got an internship offer after the summer program. Easiest way to get summer internship locked almost a year in advance. People were great, easy to talk to, friendly, looking for energy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for Tech Consulting. First round was on campus and consisted of a 30-minute behavioral interview and a 30-minute case study. Both were very straightforward and more of a conversation than anything else. They also had a pre-interview dinner the night before which took away a lot of the stress.

Second round was another behavioral interview through google hangouts. I got a call from the interviewer a couple days after the second interview and received my formal offer a week and a half after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Ask some personal questions then standard PwC/big 4 questions. First interview was very casual and more of a conversation than actual interview. Prepare online and you will be fine. Interviewer was really nice and made it very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received a phone interview, heard back within 2 days for a second round virtual interview, where I interviewed with a manager and a director. Got the call that afternoon.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Meet some PwC Professionals at a career fair, applied for an in person interview, then was selected for a virtual interview. Secveral weeks after the 2nd interview, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to lead an organization.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2017.

Interview

I interned on campus for the first round interview. It was approximately 45 min and the interviewer let me ask if I have any questions for him, and then he stopped and ask me three behavioral questions about receiving criticism, giving out criticism, and leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone gives you a criticism, how'd you handle it ?   Answer Question