PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.8

364 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very straightforward. You will usually have an interview with a manager and a partner. Most of the questions are either personality based or about your experience (though they will usually not go line through line on the resume).

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working on group projects.
    Describe your knowledge of an audit.
    Talk about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Interview

It was great! They made me super comfortable, it was like a conversation. No hard questions were asked - it was pretty easy. The interview was solely behavioral, no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was super hard or unexpected   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

a computer-based test which evaluate your personality, IQ or something like that. Then got an on-site interview, more like a super day. split 10 candidates into 2 groups to do a same study. but 2 groups made different decisions, like merge or not merge. Then 2 groups gave 2 presentations. Finally, one-to -one interview with a manager.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

2 interviews in about 2 months. Organized process. The first interview had a interview social the night before. It took a month to hear back from the first interview for the internship but only a few days for the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to receive real-time feedback?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Technology consulting practice as an intern. There were 2 on campus interviews, one which was a case interview (information provided beforehand) and the other which was behavior. Followed up by 2 on site interview, both of which were behavioral. Interviewers were all nice people and great to talk with. As long as you prepare and are good at behavioral interviews, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Difficult situation in a team and how did you handle that?   1 Answer
    • Talk about yourself   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round was a on-campus interview.We had to talk to the greeters for a while and then I were called for the interview. It was a total behavioral round. It was just about 10 minutes. I was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What do you think is the best way to learn?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview followed by an office super-day. Very friendly throughout the entire process, I highly recommend it. The on campus interview featured 2 interviews, one behavioral and a case study with a partner and director. The super-day was two behavioral interviews with a partner and director. Research the firm and understand the role you are pursuing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to respond to immediate feedback from a superior.   Answer Question