PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round was a on-campus interview.We had to talk to the greeters for a while and then I were called for the interview. It was a total behavioral round. It was just about 10 minutes. I was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What do you think is the best way to learn?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, went to pre interview dinner then 30 min behavioral and 30 min case study interview. Case study was fairly good, they give it to you 48 hours before so you have time to prepare. Behavioral was a lot of leadership and team skills questions, have one good question to ask the interviewer if time at the end.

Interview Questions

• If you heard your coworker talking about confidential client information, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college system and got an on-campus interview. Since I applied for the a Tech-Advisory position. There were a 30-min behavior interview and a 30-min case interview, back to back. Besides, there is a pre-interview dinner before the interview day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Williamsburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was around an hour. I was greeted by their campus recruiter first. According to my experience and my other friends' reviews, the college recruiter was not particularly friendly. The interviewer was nicer but the interviewing process seemed not well-organized. It was basically resume explaining and nothing about skills or knowledge was mentioned. I don't understand how they evaluate candidates based on such an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the experiences listed on your resume. What did you do for these companies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

I registered for the internship directly through PwC website. About one week later, I received an email offering a phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and took note of my answers. Couple of days later, I received an email saying that none of the candidates qualified for the office interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all behavior questions with some confirmation about the educational background. Most of the behavior questions are posted by other members on this website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral, asked me standard behavioral questions. After one on campus interview, I was invited to attend a super day at their office in Boston for a department that was recommended by the interviewer. There were 4 of us, and each had a schedule of 4 one on one interviews. They provided us lunch, also paid for plane ticket and hotel. As well as all other transportation, well done.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class taken so far?   1 Answer