PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

Referred by an employee. There were few rounds of interviews. It started with few online assessment tests. Then few on-site interviews combined of group case study, competency based interview and skill based interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process began with an online application. Then about 14 days later it was Followed by four additional rounds, including : phone interview, testing interview and a panelled interview.
    This process spanned about 5 weeks.
    Overall this process was quite gruelling and i wasn't successful in the end.Despite this, It did prepare me for other interviews as i was accustomed to a more rigorous testing period and answering tough questions.

Interview Questions

• What differentiates you from the 200 other people with your GPA applying here?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Assessments gedaan op meerdere kwaliteiten (inductief redeneren, cijfermatig redeneren, verbaal redeneren) door online invul testen. Deze testen lijken op IQ testen, gespecificeerd per onderdeel. Bij beter dan gemiddeld maken van assessments volgde een sollicitatiegesprek.
    Hierin meer nadruk op persoonlijke en communicatieve kwaliteiten die bij een consultant horen zoals luistervermogen en vermogen om informatie te analyseren tijdens gesprekken.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward. Not too difficult. You have to be very well connected to the recruiters. There is no easy way to get in to the Big 4. PwC is a wonderful company with amazing and bright people. If you work for this firm you know that you are working for and with only the best. Amazing expeirence. Love the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Started with HR phone call, then online test. The online test is general adopted by a lot of big companies in Singapore. Then followed with two face to face interview, first with 2 managers, second with team Director.

Interview Questions

• Generally go through the CV, question about my understanding of emerging market   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a manager, it lasted one hour.
    1) the manager described his role and the tasks of the position
    2) He asked me to talk about my CV
    3) Technical questions regarding the knowledge required by the position ( NO personality questions)

Interview Questions

• What is Working Capital? Describe how a balance sheet is made, describe the cash flow statement   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2012.

Interview

There was a telephone interview first (most likely with an intern on the other end of the line as well), where they asked general questions. Next there are two rounds, one with an HR person and a manager/partner from the business. Finally there is an assessment center together with other applicants.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rome (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

Selection is a three step process:
    First step:soft skill assessment throug small group case cracking (group work)
    Second step: interview with HR manager to assess your personality, motivation and experiences
    Final step: interview with manager to assess your skills and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words, explain why you are the perfect candidate for this job and which skills experiences you will bring to the company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through college and was selected for interview. There were two rounds of in-person interviews. The first one was more of a behavioural type of interview, followed by a very technical interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round: 2 behavioral interviews held with either an associate or senior associate
    Second round: 1 behavioral interview with a principal or partner, and 1 case interview with a director

Overall, the interview was not bad and was kept casual (which definitely helped with the process).

Interview Questions

• I received a technical case beforehand and was asked to prepare and present "slides" and a final recommendation for the client.   Answer Question