PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.8

366 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boulder, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through two interviews, the first one was on campus and the second one was a virtual interview. It took only a few days after the first interview was completed to schedule my next interview. After the second interview, they let me know of their decision about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• General finance concept, walk me through a discounted cash flow   Answer Question
  • General leadership questions, personality questions. Tell me about a situation where you had to lead a group, or had difficulties, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got the interview through an application on my school's website, was contacted a week or two later. Recruiter set up interview calls and was the main communicator throughout the process. 2 Interviews (2 rounds), both virtual on Google hangout.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, mostly wanting to get to know you and why you are interested. One surprising one about technology and how it affects you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interactive. Psychometric testing (numerical, inductive and personality), digital interview (1 question asked) and assessment centre. It was interactive and provided opportunity to explore the organisation. The interview by the partner subsequent to the assessment centre was behavioural based.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview --> Office Interview;
    both interviews were behavioral, and no technical questions were asked
    the interviewer mostly wants to get to know you better and see if you and the firm would be a good fit

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

2 interviews in about 2 months. Organized process. The first interview had a interview social the night before. It took a month to hear back from the first interview for the internship but only a few days for the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to receive real-time feedback?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

Initially the panel seemed not to have any questions for me but asked basic questions later.
    They gave me a brief overview of the organisation as well as job description, I thought they would ask about it but it was vice versa.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Great process, got tour of the office and met some current employees. Standard assessment activities were involved. Great staff overall. I applied online and they got back to us after all the interviews finished.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process involved 2 rounds. The first round was mainly behavioural and gauging technical fit, and the second round was based on a case analysis which was then to be presented in front of directors.

Intern Interview

Interview

I interview through my school. PWC sent people to our campus and we were able to interview from there. They were extremely nice and I got a second round virtual interview for the office location I wanted

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very straightforward. You will usually have an interview with a manager and a partner. Most of the questions are either personality based or about your experience (though they will usually not go line through line on the resume).

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working on group projects.
      Describe your knowledge of an audit.
      Talk about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question