PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, went to pre interview dinner then 30 min behavioral and 30 min case study interview. Case study was fairly good, they give it to you 48 hours before so you have time to prepare. Behavioral was a lot of leadership and team skills questions, have one good question to ask the interviewer if time at the end.

Interview Questions

• If you heard your coworker talking about confidential client information, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college system and got an on-campus interview. Since I applied for the a Tech-Advisory position. There were a 30-min behavior interview and a 30-min case interview, back to back. Besides, there is a pre-interview dinner before the interview day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Initial on campus interview was with a director. Follow-up interviews were with a manager and a partner. All three interviews were extremely conversational and were primarily an opportunity for me to ask questions-I was never once asked a behavioral or situational question. Interviewers were very comfortable and created followup questions based off of my questions/feedback. Great interviews that were very informative and valuable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my resume but other than that I had no behavioral questions asked.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round: 2 behavioral interviews held with either an associate or senior associate
    Second round: 1 behavioral interview with a principal or partner, and 1 case interview with a director

Overall, the interview was not bad and was kept casual (which definitely helped with the process).

Interview Questions

• I received a technical case beforehand and was asked to prepare and present "slides" and a final recommendation for the client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

On campus first round, "superday" with 3 interviews and a lunch. 1 manager and 2 partners. Did not paint a clear picture of the group. Lunch was with younger employees.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, recuriter at my school and once you passed that you went into the office for a interview with a manager and partner. Each of these were 30 minutes long where they asked mostly soft skill questions. No technical questions were asked, they just want to make sure you are interested and want to learn.

Interview Questions

• What is something that would make you a good fit for this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

First and final round interviews were conducted via Google Hangouts.

First round was only three behavioral interview questions regarding "whole leadership." Besides that, they just asked when I will have 150 credits. The rest of the interview is the candidates time for asking questions. I'd recommend asking questions about personal experiences of the interviewer at this stage because it is HR and the lady I spoke with did not know much about PwC.

For the final round, senior managers or partners interview you. There were two 45 minute interviews during this stage. Before the interviews, you have a 30 minute session with a "greeter" that is usually an associate that can answer any questions you have and help diagnose any technical difficulties if you have any. I just had a conversation with both interviewers. Each interviewer stated they hated the behavioral questions they are suppose to ask so we skipped them and just had a conversation. The partner I interviewed with in the final interview told me if they send me a survey about the virtual interviews to be "brutally honest" and tell them how I feel about and if I hated it say why I hated it.

Overall, all three interviewers were great. However, the entire interview process being virtual was a huge turn off as a candidate. I declined the offer because PwC did a final round interview over Google Hangouts verse an office visit. I understand you get a "celebratory" office visit if you get an offer, however, I declined the offer because I don't like that candidates are evaluated over Google Hangouts verse in person for the final round. I especially didn't like the final round being virtual because I live less than 10 minutes away from the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual office visit. Interviewed with 2 directors and a partner. Very Laid back. Got the interview through school program and solid networking with professionals. Never felt much pressure. I don't have the best GPA but there was at least some need for that office since it is growing.Felt really welcomed it is also summer time so a lot of the associates seemed like they had a little bit of downtime.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interviewers are super friendly. I have 3 45-min interviews in total. They asked me about my leadership and team spirit as usual. We have some free talk as well. I have lots of opportunity to ask them questions. During the interview lunch, I have more chance talking with them, not only about work but also their daily life. They shared several working experience with me as well.