PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual office visit. Interviewed with 2 directors and a partner. Very Laid back. Got the interview through school program and solid networking with professionals. Never felt much pressure. I don't have the best GPA but there was at least some need for that office since it is growing.Felt really welcomed it is also summer time so a lot of the associates seemed like they had a little bit of downtime.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interviewers are super friendly. I have 3 45-min interviews in total. They asked me about my leadership and team spirit as usual. We have some free talk as well. I have lots of opportunity to ask them questions. During the interview lunch, I have more chance talking with them, not only about work but also their daily life. They shared several working experience with me as well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

After a prior phone screening, candidates where invited to the office for a 'super day'. The super day consisted of a round of four interviews with various departments within the tax department. Each interview tested a particular trait that PwC deemed important. After the round of interviews candidates were invited for lunch with associates and other potential candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First I had an on-campus interview with a director. Next morning, I received a call and was invited to the office visit. Three back to back interviews, lunch, presentation. Received an offer the next business day

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was mostly behavioral with many questions surrounding my resume. I was not asked many difficult questions, mainly softballs. I spent a lot of time asking questions about the position, the industry, and the partner's day to day life.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

I registered for the internship directly through PwC website. About one week later, I received an email offering a phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and took note of my answers. Couple of days later, I received an email saying that none of the candidates qualified for the office interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all behavior questions with some confirmation about the educational background. Most of the behavior questions are posted by other members on this website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I originally applied for an on campus interview through my schools career services website. The first interview was pretty casual, mostly behavioral based questions. The next interview round was conducted via google hangout, and included interviews with multiple PwC partners. Make sure you're showing your personality, and portraying what about you makes you fit for the position. It's a competitive position so make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group, and what you did to be successful in that situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kirksville, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kirksville, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview began with a brief introduction of the personal life. It then proceeded into a very relaxing conversation about professional experience. The interviewer ran through my resume asking basic questions about different aspects of my resume from progressional experience to community involvement. Overall the interview was more of a peer to peer conversation rather than a high end boss conversing with a low level employee.

Interview Questions

• What is you demonstrated leadership ability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral, asked me standard behavioral questions. After one on campus interview, I was invited to attend a super day at their office in Boston for a department that was recommended by the interviewer. There were 4 of us, and each had a schedule of 4 one on one interviews. They provided us lunch, also paid for plane ticket and hotel. As well as all other transportation, well done.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class taken so far?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Behavioral on campus interview with a onsite case/behavioral interview. Case was sent two days prior to interview which was much better than case interviews for other companies. Each interview was no longer than 40 minutes and was very positive/supportive/interested in hearing what you had to say. They focus a lot on the PwC Professional Framework.