PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

3 parts… 30 minute phone screen, 45 minute behavioral interview, and super day. The super day was made up of two 45 minute interviews - one was behavioral and the other was a case presentation. You were given 45 minutes at the start of the super day to go over the material for the car and draw slides for your presentation

Interview Questions

• When was a time you stepped up and took on a role that you were not expected to do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted via email to schedule an interview. Was then invited to attend a networking event with several first, second and third-year associates as well as one current PwC partner. The people are very friendly and somewhat casual. Did not have a pretentious vibes as is felt at other firms. The office seems nice and the location is fantastic. However I do feel that the job offerings in the Boston office are somewhat limited when compared to other offices, this is to be expected though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were two behavioral interviews over the phone. One was about 30 minutes and the second was 45 minutes and more in depth. The final round involved a case and another 30 minute behavioral interview. The case was not too difficult and the behavioral interviews were pretty straight forward. They involved a few job fit questions too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college and through beta alpha psi, met the firm at a career fair and networked with several firm members. Heard back 2 weeks after for office interview in the very near future. I am being flown out to my office choice for an office interview and will hear back from them soon after.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with diversity in the workplace   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online through college system. Had a phone interview with a recruiter and got accepted for office visit. Three 45 minutes interviews with partner, senior associate and director - basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

1st round - behavioral phone interview. 2nd round - behavioral phone interview and really wanted to see if you remembered the names/facts that were discussed in the 1st round. 3rd round - office visit with 4-5 interview rounds with various levels of management, a case study presentation (case given 48 hours in advance) and lunch

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

On campus interview after applying through career services and making a talent profile. This was with a partner and strictly behavioural. After 2 weeks, received a call saying that I was invited to their super day. Super day consisted of detailed presentation outlining intern and first year associate roles as well as PwC benefits and philanthropy. Interviewed with 2 director and a partner.

Interview Questions

• describe a time how did you deal with conflict   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus interview after applying through career services and making a talent profile. This was with a partner and strictly behavioural. After 2 weeks, received a call saying that I was invited to their super day. Super day consisted of detailed presentation outlining intern and first year associate roles as well as PwC benefits and philanthropy. Interviewed with 2 director and a partner, with questions based on PwC Professional and testing business acumen. Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• How do the specific skills from your past internship translate to working with PwC? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview after I applied online. Then I got an email invitation for Superday. Superday is two days long interview event. A group of the interns who passed the first round get to meet and greet on the first day and network. Second day is the actual interviews. Be prepared because the interviewers will ask about your experiences on your resume. Be able to connect the experiences to PwC's values. The recruiters will say you will be informed in two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview is an in depth process that involves multiple interviewers. They will ask questions not necessarily related to your curriculum, but rather based more on a personal basis. They ask questions about the five different dimensions to ensure that you will be a good fit in the company. The questions are not something you can necessarily prepare for.

Interview Questions

• How have you led a group in the past and was it successful?   Answer Question