PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

390 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First I had an on-campus interview with a director. Next morning, I received a call and was invited to the office visit. Three back to back interviews, lunch, presentation. Received an offer the next business day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was mostly behavioral with many questions surrounding my resume. I was not asked many difficult questions, mainly softballs. I spent a lot of time asking questions about the position, the industry, and the partner's day to day life.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

I registered for the internship directly through PwC website. About one week later, I received an email offering a phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and took note of my answers. Couple of days later, I received an email saying that none of the candidates qualified for the office interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all behavior questions with some confirmation about the educational background. Most of the behavior questions are posted by other members on this website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I originally applied for an on campus interview through my schools career services website. The first interview was pretty casual, mostly behavioral based questions. The next interview round was conducted via google hangout, and included interviews with multiple PwC partners. Make sure you're showing your personality, and portraying what about you makes you fit for the position. It's a competitive position so make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group, and what you did to be successful in that situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kirksville, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kirksville, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview began with a brief introduction of the personal life. It then proceeded into a very relaxing conversation about professional experience. The interviewer ran through my resume asking basic questions about different aspects of my resume from progressional experience to community involvement. Overall the interview was more of a peer to peer conversation rather than a high end boss conversing with a low level employee.

Interview Questions

• What is you demonstrated leadership ability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral, asked me standard behavioral questions. After one on campus interview, I was invited to attend a super day at their office in Boston for a department that was recommended by the interviewer. There were 4 of us, and each had a schedule of 4 one on one interviews. They provided us lunch, also paid for plane ticket and hotel. As well as all other transportation, well done.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class taken so far?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Behavioral on campus interview with a onsite case/behavioral interview. Case was sent two days prior to interview which was much better than case interviews for other companies. Each interview was no longer than 40 minutes and was very positive/supportive/interested in hearing what you had to say. They focus a lot on the PwC Professional Framework.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

3 parts… 30 minute phone screen, 45 minute behavioral interview, and super day. The super day was made up of two 45 minute interviews - one was behavioral and the other was a case presentation. You were given 45 minutes at the start of the super day to go over the material for the car and draw slides for your presentation

Interview Questions

• When was a time you stepped up and took on a role that you were not expected to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted via email to schedule an interview. Was then invited to attend a networking event with several first, second and third-year associates as well as one current PwC partner. The people are very friendly and somewhat casual. Did not have a pretentious vibes as is felt at other firms. The office seems nice and the location is fantastic. However I do feel that the job offerings in the Boston office are somewhat limited when compared to other offices, this is to be expected though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were two behavioral interviews over the phone. One was about 30 minutes and the second was 45 minutes and more in depth. The final round involved a case and another 30 minute behavioral interview. The case was not too difficult and the behavioral interviews were pretty straight forward. They involved a few job fit questions too.