PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview invitation after two weeks. Interviewed with a HR manager. Asked typical interview questions. There are no professional questions, more focused on personal characteristics.

Internship Interview

Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was selected through on-campus recruiting. PwC had a formal dinner the day before the interview where you could ask questions to current employees. Very professional. Had the interview the next day with the same person i spoke to the night before. Went very well. Never got a yes or no answer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. I was then called for an initial phone screen one week after that. The questions were pretty general like when will I have completed 150 credits and if I plan to pursue a CPA license. A week later I scheduled a phone interviewed that lasted about thirty minutes.

Internship Interview

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and friendly. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all, which is what some interviewers try to do. The people at their office is very nice too. They mainly want to see whether your personality fits with the company or not.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to stay here is your family is in Taiwan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Met PwC at a career fair and was invited to interview a few days later. Process was very straightforward. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and did not ask any hard or challenging questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was given a thorough overview of the job details and the overall culture of the work environment.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Met with recruiters at career fair and was soon offered to interview and invited to dinner to meet with company representatives. The next day I had two 15-minute behavioral interviews and invited back for super day at office. I declined office interview due to another opportunity

Very upbeat, friendly interviewers