PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.9

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Interview

I sent in application online and never heard back. Despite having taken a screenshot of the page confirming that I sent in my application, my dashboard never posted anything. Very disappointed in this experience.

Interview Questions

• Was not asked any questions because application was never reviewed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview invitation after two weeks. Interviewed with a HR manager. Asked typical interview questions. There are no professional questions, more focused on personal characteristics.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with your contradictions with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Was a phone call that lasted roughly 25 minutes. Was asked various competency questions and some technical. Make sure you have various examples prepared and don't rush your answers. It is better to take a brief second to think as opposed to answering inadequately.

Interview Questions

• What has interested you in the news lately and why does this affect the firm?
      Describe a challenge you have faced and how you solved it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was selected through on-campus recruiting. PwC had a formal dinner the day before the interview where you could ask questions to current employees. Very professional. Had the interview the next day with the same person i spoke to the night before. Went very well. Never got a yes or no answer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. I was then called for an initial phone screen one week after that. The questions were pretty general like when will I have completed 150 credits and if I plan to pursue a CPA license. A week later I scheduled a phone interviewed that lasted about thirty minutes.

Internship Interview

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and friendly. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all, which is what some interviewers try to do. The people at their office is very nice too. They mainly want to see whether your personality fits with the company or not.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to stay here is your family is in Taiwan?   Answer Question