PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

6-8 hours case interview. It was a very long process that was tiring and involved team work where they observed the team dynamic. Have to present to a panel of 5-6 interviewers thereafter. Q&A was difficult and they will try to tear down your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case discussion with a team of 6 and present it in powerpoint slides   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a difficult interview based on my personal skills, on my english knowledge and on a logical test. The first interview was witha the Human Resource and the interview tipe was 1:1; the second interview was with a manager and last one was with the senior manager of the Los I've been working with

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got in contact with a recruiter. We did a preliminary interview before I interviewed with a partner. Then on the Super Day I interviewed with several partners. The whole interview process was long but very easy going in the beginning. Towards the end the interviews got to be a little more nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a situation in which you had to..." Scenario questions are the most difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None for the start internship.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2009.

Interview

I was called in for a group interview. At this stage we had some team excerises and some debate. After this stage we were tested on different skills, such as English, economics and thinking outside the box. There were a lot of situations given and each one had a set of questions, usually with double or triple negations, aimed to see how well you understood the issues. After this, was called in again for an interview face to face with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The whole Intelligence testing process was the most difficult out of the interview, but not that scary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

It was quite smooth. First round interview was harder than the second.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things about yourself that you want me to take away from this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

4 Back-to-Back interviews and 2 info sessions. Get ready to know about the position, your strengths etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fast as it was close to the end of recruitment period. I did not have the chance for a 1:1 interview because of the time issue.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience when you have to change your style of work due to receiving feedbacks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

It was very unfriendly. They did not try to make me feel comfortable and just asked questions off a sheet. They were writing my answers down which made it very awkward and the interview did not flow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you saw on the news that affects you in your chosen field?   Answer Question

I wanted a summer internship, but they offered me a winter internship. I did not want to push my graduation date back so I declined.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Bucharest (Romania)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Numerical, logical and english tests online + teambuilding project
    2. Interview with HR
    3. Interview with manager
    The interviews were based on questions about previous experience, implication during university and implication in volunteering

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, completed the online form, passed the online tests and I was invited for a telephone interview. They called me on time, the interviewer was encouraging, inducing relaxing atmosphere; the questions were related to the company's cultural values. There was some time left at the end to add some more interesting facts about yourself to complement your application.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC?
      Why have you applied to this particular stream?
      Business awareness questions.