PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Overall very professional and engaging. There was an initial interview at my school, and once I made it past that, the company brought me onsite for a 2 day process beginning with a mixer the night before the true interview day. On the interview day, I met with three partners who asked me a series of questions. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

The interview process was a 2-stage one comprising of a written test after which successful candidates were called up for a face-to-face interview session.

The face-to-face interview session had 2 sections: the first being one where applicants were split into groups and had to come face the panel to deliberate on and put forward a presentation on a topic which would be given to them right there and then within 15 minutes.

The second phase consisted of the usual one-on-one interview with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Something related to whether you would compromise..   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online numerical and logical test, English proficiency interview through skype, 30 min of preparation of a case question and a discussion with a manager, interview with a manager and HR team member

Interview Questions

• How much ice cream is consumed yearly in Poland?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

6-8 hours case interview. It was a very long process that was tiring and involved team work where they observed the team dynamic. Have to present to a panel of 5-6 interviewers thereafter. Q&A was difficult and they will try to tear down your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case discussion with a team of 6 and present it in powerpoint slides   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a difficult interview based on my personal skills, on my english knowledge and on a logical test. The first interview was witha the Human Resource and the interview tipe was 1:1; the second interview was with a manager and last one was with the senior manager of the Los I've been working with

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got in contact with a recruiter. We did a preliminary interview before I interviewed with a partner. Then on the Super Day I interviewed with several partners. The whole interview process was long but very easy going in the beginning. Towards the end the interviews got to be a little more nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a situation in which you had to..." Scenario questions are the most difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None for the start internship.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2009.

Interview

I was called in for a group interview. At this stage we had some team excerises and some debate. After this stage we were tested on different skills, such as English, economics and thinking outside the box. There were a lot of situations given and each one had a set of questions, usually with double or triple negations, aimed to see how well you understood the issues. After this, was called in again for an interview face to face with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The whole Intelligence testing process was the most difficult out of the interview, but not that scary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

It was quite smooth. First round interview was harder than the second.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things about yourself that you want me to take away from this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

4 Back-to-Back interviews and 2 info sessions. Get ready to know about the position, your strengths etc.