PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Athens (Greece)) in April 2017.

Interview

First small interview with HR, Second more thorough interview with people from the sector you applied for. Only the second is a proper interview, the first is just an introduction.

Interview Questions

• - Talk about yourself.

- What interests you, in general.

- What do you imagine that you'll do here.

- How did you hear about PwC?

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

The interview process was a 2-stage one comprising of a written test after which successful candidates were called up for a face-to-face interview session.

The face-to-face interview session had 2 sections: the first being one where applicants were split into groups and had to come face the panel to deliberate on and put forward a presentation on a topic which would be given to them right there and then within 15 minutes.

The second phase consisted of the usual one-on-one interview with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Something related to whether you would compromise..   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online numerical and logical test, English proficiency interview through skype, 30 min of preparation of a case question and a discussion with a manager, interview with a manager and HR team member

Interview Questions

• How much ice cream is consumed yearly in Poland?   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to have a face to face interview with 1 senior, the interview took about 40 minutes. Firstly, we discuss about my background and CV, then we discuss about job requirements and competencies. lastly with some questions for employer. The interviewer is friendly so the overall interview just like a discussion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why you like PwC?

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting a CV online, PwC requests for a psychometric test involving numerical, verbal and logical reasoning. This was followed by attendance of a few networking events, meeting with potential work mates. An interview is held by someone at the director level and at the partner level.

Interview Questions

• Name an influential person that you look up to.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview invitation after two weeks. Interviewed with a HR manager. Asked typical interview questions. There are no professional questions, more focused on personal characteristics.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with your contradictions with others?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Bucharest (Romania)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Numerical, logical and english tests online + teambuilding project
    2. Interview with HR
    3. Interview with manager
    The interviews were based on questions about previous experience, implication during university and implication in volunteering

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Why PwC?