PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.8

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Tele interview and then personal interview then after i got call in the evening for immeditely joinning from tomorrow and i joinned it from next day it was a great experiance

Interview Questions

• what is contingent liability   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in November 2017.

Interview

We had a group assessment in the Milan offices, firstly we had a presentation of the company followed by business case that we had to prepare in 45min and present it to the clients (the recruiters), after that we presented ourselves and beginned with some interview basic questions.

Interview Questions

• With which Pilar of PwC do you feel more comfortable with?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied for an internship in Stuttgart, Germany. It took relatively long (3.5 weeks) for them to get back to me. However, I called and they said that was a perfectly normal time frame.
    The questions during the interview were about my CV and about a project I had done which was related to the internship position. The atmosphere was very good, the interviewer was nice and personal, I felt very comfortable.

Internship Interview

Interview

This one-day PwC experience will give you a chance to discover your strengths via team games developed with your contributions, and an opportunity to get information about our services, get to know PwC professionals specialised in their fields, and get answers to your questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

got a phone interview. questions given were professional and concise. Interviewer gave a brief insight into company culture and what is expected of an intern. Questions were relatively general and did not go much into technicalities.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Wellington (New Zealand)) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward questions given to us. The caller is pretty fast maybe due to in need of calling other candidates. The discussion on the interview time should be done thoroughly and they need to follow the time that has been agreed.

Interview Questions

• If you are given the chance to change to another department, how will you react to it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied in my second year of undergraduate for this internship. Can't remember exactly which role I applied but it is a consulting nature of role. I passed the online test and received a telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how do I think of the Oil industry and would I invest in it and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Cork (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

very friendly, more of a conversation. They wanted to know me as a person and I suppose to see if I fit with the company's values. They were interested as well about future career plans and where PwC fits in those plans.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Nairobi (Kenya)) in April 2015.

Interview

The PwC interview process for graduate interns takes place in three stages: group interview, managers' interview and the partners' interview. This review is for the group interview in which around ten candidates are given several tasks to resolve as a group.

Interview Questions

• The group interview is basically an assessment of how one behaves in and works with groups and teams   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in July 2015.

Interview

After writing the online test, you'll be invited to take another test (similar to the online test) at their office, basically to prove that you were the one who did the previous test. If successful, you'll be invited to an interview. The interview is pretty straightforward. I had a panel interview (3 people), and majority of the questions where behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a team   1 Answer