PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

They first laid out what they will inform you how the interview will go and they will ask if you have any questions. Afterwards they will ask a few competency based questions e.g "tell me about a time that you....." after the few questions they will tell you that they will get back to you about whether you'v succeeded or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you received some feedback and you took it on board.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied and they called in for an interview within 2 weeks. Was all excited and curious at the same time, things went as planned. I did my research about the current affairs and PWC global. So yeag, kinda got through it.

Interview Questions

• 30 short questions and 1 short essay   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing much

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I submitted my application online. The online application was pretty standard, with questions regarding your education, work experience, etc. I then got a call from a recruiter from the HR department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PwC, and not other companies?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

6-8 hours case interview. It was a very long process that was tiring and involved team work where they observed the team dynamic. Have to present to a panel of 5-6 interviewers thereafter. Q&A was difficult and they will try to tear down your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case discussion with a team of 6 and present it in powerpoint slides   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a difficult interview based on my personal skills, on my english knowledge and on a logical test. The first interview was witha the Human Resource and the interview tipe was 1:1; the second interview was with a manager and last one was with the senior manager of the Los I've been working with

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied through university website, and go an initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain distributed systems to your grandmother?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I found all well and easy until the partner interview. All though the partner interview seemed very relaxed and I felt I nailed it they said I didn't really sell myself enough. I feel really stupid when I do it but I guess it needs to be done. Other than that everything was great and everybody is really friendly. The pool of candidates is always strong so I guess you need to be very upfront.

Interview Questions

• I got asked about my internship. To be honest I felt I oversold it but they thought I went way under. If you have any experience make it sound like you saved the company from bankruptcy and everything you learned will help you at PWC.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

one skype interview, 45 minutes concerning motivation, 45 minutes concerning financial issues

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Step 1. Numerical and logical tests.
    Step 2. In-office tests: accounting, tax, English.
    Step 3. HR interview
    Standard hr questions: life goal, achievements, education, why PwC etc.
    Step 4. Manager and director interview.
    Professional questions: how interests are taxed

Interview Questions

• Do you intend to continue working at PwC after?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard form of labour contract - no room for negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was very casual, with the interviewer looking out mainly for things such as your character as well as your hobbies. The focus was more on getting to know you rather than on grilling you. There was no technical questions asked during my interview which lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question as most of it was regarding myself. It would help if you are prepared to describe yourself and the information included in your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much negotiation available since you are just interning and the pay is fixed