PwC Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was asked to summarize my resume for the interviewer. He asked many behavioral questions about group experiences and leadership abilities. He picked out one leadership camp I went to and asked if I would elaborate on that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview then 3 1 on1 interviews. Staff was pretty friendly and made you feel welcome. Do not get discouraged if you don't get it because internship is generally harder to obtain than a full time position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

went through school career services.
    they contacted me through school.
    had 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Peoria, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

interviewed with 5 people, including 1 partner. Everyone was super nice and really helped me to calm down and feel comfortable. Even though I talked to 5 interviewers and it was pretty intense talking...it was a really casual setting and we had pleasant conversations. Overall a very positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

It was very unfriendly. They did not try to make me feel comfortable and just asked questions off a sheet. They were writing my answers down which made it very awkward and the interview did not flow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you saw on the news that affects you in your chosen field?   Answer Question

I wanted a summer internship, but they offered me a winter internship. I did not want to push my graduation date back so I declined.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was then brought into the office for 3 1:1 interviews. Recruiters and interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer and accepted. No negotiation was necessary.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application, tests, assessment centre then partner interview. Partner interview was very casual, more like a conversation, seemed to take a genuine interest. You get feedback throughout the process which is very useful. Be prepared to answer competency questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had to pass an english proficiency exam first before i was interviewed by the hr. The process however took so long. I was asked to be there at 9 but the exam started around 10. For the interview, we had to be back at 1:30pm but i was interviewed around 2:30

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

Had a Video interview, not too difficult, just had 2 standard questions. Also had reasonable time to prep for them and answer them. Prep was between 1 min to 30 seconds, had roughly 2-2.5 mins to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?
      Time where you went out of your was to solve a problem   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Got lucky as the department was in need of one person and I fit into the spot. Had a informal, conversational "interview" with the director in charge. A week later was notified that I am in.

Interview Questions

• What have you done before that are relevant?   1 Answer