PwC Interview Questions

1,532 Interview Reviews

1,532 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

It's the campus recruiting process. There is a pre-night dinner in PWC building and we can meet the interviewer in the next day. For next day, just come to the school and interview with the manager. Just casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, situations when faced with conflicts.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It is all about networking events and emailing professionals to get the interview, unless you have an impressive resume. There was one on campus interview, and one at the office with three separate interviewers. Each interview took about 30-40 minutes. No case study.

Interview Questions

• Why is your voicemail not personalized? What was the last nonfiction book you read? What do you fear most? Asked about previous experiences.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst AML Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

It involves 2 round first is about your technical skills and second the Group discussion in which they ask same questions to all candidates followed by case study.i would say the process is lengthy though informative for your knowledge but worse part is there is no clarity as I gave fabulous answers and all panel members appreciated my answers but its discrimination that they don't take you even after giving all positive feedback not appreciated from a big four like this they need to be more ethical in diversity.

Interview Questions

• how can you adjust in diversity in work place? Why you want to join PWC? What you do to overcome work problem where there is no help from peers?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance CP&ITR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

On campus Interview got through career portal, office interview (with free stay and lunches and breakfast)and phone interview(with some random president after more than a month after the first one)

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Two 30 min back to back interview on campus. They want to know more about your leadership style, how to deal with conflict, how to manage team members and how to deal with señior executives. There is no case interview in the first round. But there is a writer case in second round.

Tax Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

phone interview 25 minutes. pleasant nice lady did not hear back from them and its been almost 10 days now I guess that means I can expect a rejection. But I wish they would get back sooner.

Interview Questions

• 1. why tax 2. why pwc 3. situation that you had feedback, how did you handle it 4. situation that you extended yourself for the team.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Good, all questions are behavioral. This is a first round interview, so a senior manager interviewed me. She had a book which list all interview question. She circled some questions to ask. At the end of the interview, I have 5 mins to ask question. So the interview was not very hard.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, teamwork experience, how to handle conflict.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with PwC. The first round was a phone interview with HR and it went very well. The second round was back to back with two manager. My first back to back interview went very smoothly. However, the second one was a disaster.

Management Consulting Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and got invited for two back to back behavioral interviews. Questions about your resume, leadership, and why you want to work there. Pretty standard interview and they were pretty nice.

Summer Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Provo, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews that were both fit with a 10 minute case in one of them. They asked basic questions such as "walk me through your resume" and "tell me about your leadership experience." They also asked, "Why consulting?" and "Why PwC?" They made the process comfortable, but wanted to know which practice I was interested at the time and wanted me to specialize as soon as I came in.

Interview Questions

• In a commercial products merger, what are some things you should think about?   1 Answer