PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017
2,331 Interview Reviews

2,331 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, but got no response when asking for feedback. Was through campus website so applying was easy. Very relaxed interview setting with greeters who were willing to help.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Mine is a 30 minutes on-campus interview. The interviewer is very nice and the interview is very conversational. Interviewer asked a lot of the basic behavior questions and just trying to get to know me a little bit.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very technical and boring. Didn't seem too interested in me as a person. Not as many behavioral questions which you would expect for an internship position. Asking for more experience when I am applying so that I can get experience.

Interview Questions

• Picked out a lot from my resume and asked for specific instances.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Went to the career fair on campus and met with a few of the team members. Then had a first round in person interview. When selected for 2nd round went to dinner with the team members and had an office tour. Last round interviews were conducted via Skype.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. Leader, Diversity, experiences etc.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was informal but very technical. Using web conferencing as well as phone interview prior to the conference. Most questions are based on your skillet and your work ethic. However, your personality will be the key to getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late hours and be on call?   1 Answer

AML Risk Analyst Learning Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Presentation followed by 3 individual interview. Ist was done by Norm which felt more like an interrogation about my previous job than what the actual job was going to be. It was a learning Role position but I didn't get it.

Project Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

3 hour process with a two one one one interviews, a group exercise, and a peer interview. Long process and can be a little overwhelming if you've never experienced it before.

IAS Global Technology DevOps Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Oakland, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a recruiter's phone interview. It lasted 10 min. The recruiter asked me only general questions. We agreed to arrange a technical interview with a team.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your experience...
      2. What is your salary expectation   1 Answer

Digital Learning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Riverview, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled a phone interview with great questions. She was very relatable and I really enjoyed our discussion. She asked me questions directly related to my experience with L & D and advised me we would move to the next step. The next step was a Google Hangout video interview with L & D manager/director. These questions were very few and not exactly job related. They were focused on conflict and how to handle difficult situations. There was only about 5 questions and unfortunately did not allow me to talk about my personal experience. The questions regarding "conflict" was a bit of a red flag with the company. I wish they had asked more about my specific qualifications rather than only "situational" adversity. I felt they must have many issues dealing with the executive team.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

applied through a recruiter and the process took about an week. the interview is full of behavioral questions and some are hard to answer. the interviewer was some what aggressive