PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,029 Interview Reviews

2,029 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Couple rounds of the interviews. Nothing really complicated, just a general format of a Big-4 interview. However, I didn't make it on the final round. Might try to reapply in 1 year.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked to give an example of a situation when I had to complete multiple complex projects with a short deadline.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

CMAAS Interview

Interview

Attend the internview through on campus recruiting, 1st round is on campus with a pre dinner. Manager came to attend the dinner only and the interview on the next day was with a partner. It last about 45 mins. The result was followed by a email after about 2 weeks after the on campus interview.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. Was then contacted about interviewing on campus. It was a stereotypical normal behavioral based interview. I was then contacted a couple weeks later to tell me that I did not receive a second round invite.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

In person interview with one of the partners at the firm. He was really nice and easy to talk to and asked pretty basic questions, went through my resume, etc. He also asked what I knew about the local business community/environment.

Cybersecurity Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

30 minute technical case study followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. The case study is given about 2 days before the interview for you to prepare in advance. The day of the interview, you arrive an hour before and they give you a set of questions regarding the case study that they expect you to give solutions to. The interviewer then role played as a PwC client and I role played as the consultant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a team member was not pulling their weight   Answer Question

Actuarial Benefits Interview

Interview

I had a skype interview and then was invited to the Super day. There I had three separate interviews, got a tour, and had lunch with 2 associates. The questions were not too hard. Based on what they said it was going to be reflected around.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about excel? What do you know about what is going on currently in the retirement/health field?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

apply this position through university website and its own official website. briefly ask behavior question, 30 minutes long, wear business suit
    average level interview as normal behavior interview in other company.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

3 people interviewed, each took 15 - 20 minutes.
    Situational questions.
    1st person is asking more about yourself, finding out your work history
    2nd person is asking about work related questions
    3rd person technical knowledge, like Microsoft products and etc. Depends on which position you are applying.

Interview Questions

• a situation when you had to fix a major problem ? and how did you solve it.   Answer Question