PwC Risk-Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk-Assurance Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed for an advisory internship in another office but didn't get that for some odd reason. Asked if I'd like to be considered for the assurance position I said sure. Interviewed with a manager and it was mostly behavioral and asked questions related to my resume. Next it was a final round with a MD. Really simple process as they really needed somebody for the position. I had 3 other offers so they were really trying to get me to come. Offered to let me come to the office so I could meet the team and they could take me out to lunch. The MD, manager, and another associate all reached out to me separately while I was trying to make my decision. I appreciate the effort, but I think they should relax a little.

Interview Questions

I've always heard that PwC was stuck up and it proved to be true during these two interview processes I went thru (advisory first then assurance). Ultimately I decided to go with Accenture: much more competitive offer and a way better security role.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, one on campus with the manager and the 2nd one that's virtual. There was a dinner the night before the campus interview where you got a chance to meet the associates and manager. I heard back after 2-3 weeks that I advanced to final rounds (virtual). I received an offer the same week.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions in the first round. The virtual interview is much more conversation like.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

interviewed at college/university. mostly behavioral questions. focused on leadership and team work. Questions are pretty straightforward and the manager is friendly. it is nice that pwc holds an pre-interview dinner to help the candidates relax and network with the professionals. superday is on-cite.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview process with an alum from our school. Overall a positive experience though some difficult questions were asked. It was one-on-one and was considered the first round of the interview process. In order to make it to the super-day, you first had to get through this round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced an ethical issue. What was it and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment center. Had a informal reception the night prior to the interview to network and meet the people that would interview you. Met next morning for interview, standard behavioral questions with few technical questions about the position and its requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First question is about introducing yourself. Then a couple of questions. Sometimes a few follow-up question about what you just said. Final part is about asking question. No behavior questions on the first round interview.
    Second round interview include more teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving related behavior questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Simply applied online and received the email interview follow-up to schedule the first round interview. Their interviews are done through Google Hangouts video chat. The interview questions were all experience related and I was asked for examples of when I solved issues, had things go wrong, etc. This interview was probably 15 minutes. I was selected for the second interview with a partner and a senior, back to back. I interviewed with the partner and we mainly talked about what I was up to at school, about the department and some brief experience questions. Much more laid back than the first round interview. This interview was probably 30-45 minutes. The interview with the senior was probably 5 minutes, and I was asked about why I choose the school that I did, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous intern position.   1 Answer
    • What have you been up to in your grad program?   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The on campus interview was mostly behavioral based questions. The partner interview was very laid back and very informative. The manager interview was more engaging and more technical. Once that was done, I got accepted into the Elevate program and went to the leadership development camp. About a week after Elevate,I got a call from one of the partners who offered me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple one-on-one Skype/phone interview for the PWC Elevate program with a Risk Assurance Partner. The interviewer began by introducing himself and the firm, then had a prompt of 3 questions that he asked everyone. The 3 questions only lasted 15 minutes or so; the majority of the interview was him talking. The interviewer was really helpful and responsive, didn't ask any technicals questions at all. Note that this interview was for the PWC Elevate program, not directly for the internship. Participating in the program then led to an internship offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up to date with current events?   1 Answer