PwC Senior Associate - Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.1

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The behavioral questions were not unexpected. It was good experience because the entire hour was conversational. The interviewers were very nice. For the case interview (I delivered a presentation), I saw the amount of questions asked is inversely proportionate to the level of depth and breadth I incorporated in my presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in PwC?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied PWC through online by seeing job posting in glassdoor website .The whole process took more then 2 months.First round was initial screen by 2 persons over the phone in 2 weeks followed by F2F with 3 interviews at there office (Chicago location) with Partner and two Directors.

The overall Interview process was very well till the final F2F round.After that I keep following my HR person to know the result,but never got any concrete answer.They said interview went well but never heard back from HR which looks bit awkward from such a big name.If they don't want to hire you then they should tell clearly.There is no harm to inform the candidate rather then not saying anything to them.

I was lucky I had another offer and joined the different company rather then joining company who don't disclose anything with the candidate/employee.

Interview Questions

• 1)Background about yourself.
      2)Why PWC and Contracting job.
      3)Are you ready to travel every week at client location.
      4)How will you handle tough situation in project if client is not satisfied by your work?
      5)How will you maintain good relationship with client?
      6)How long you are in your particular domain/industry?   1 Answer

Senior Associate, Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Focused on "fit" mostly, some review of resume, but overall its about your fit with the firm culture & people. Key question is: "Why PwC?" so make sure you have an answer! 3 rounds of interviews (phone screen, phone interview, then multiple interviews during final rounds)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral Interview with extremely nice group of people. Be personable and make sure PwC is a good fit for you before accepting. There is not a whole lot you can do to prepare other than being confident in your abilities and confident that PwC is a good place with you for a good reason. Beyond that, be comfortable with travellng and open to learning.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with PwC. The first round was a phone interview with HR and it went very well. The second round was back to back with two manager. My first back to back interview went very smoothly. However, the second one was a disaster.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview questions were around Program & Portfolio skill knowledge (e.g., Schedule Management, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management and Program Integration), experience leading teams what I'm looking for in my career. The interview process has changed since I joined as PwC has established a new framework on how employees are evaluated at the end of each performance year.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Describe your leadership style? What traits make a good leader?
      Q2: How do you effectively manage teams?
      Q3: What experience do you have in Program & Portfolio Management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

MBA on campus recruiting - 2 first round interviews that were just behavioral. Then 2nd round was in Chicago for CIPS - Customers. Interviewed with head of CIPS customer, a director and a manager. The case was emailed out 23 hours ahead of interview, could research on internet and more or less guess the slides you would need to make. You only had to answer 1 or more of the questions they gave you on the day (choose the most important factors and at least some quant analysis if possible).

Interview Questions

• What is one reason PwC would regret hiring you. How would you manage hostile client?   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and smooth. I applied to a role, had completed all of my interviews within the same week, and had an offer letter the next week. The recruiter was fairly responsive and helpful, but wasn't crystal clear on exactly where I would be based. The directors/partners I interviewed with were able to answer any and all of my questions, and accurately described the role I now have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved three phone interviews and 2 in-person interviews. I was well received in all but one interview and really enjoyed most of the people I met. I think my interview with the manager was agenda driven and competitive. I received a lot of unsolicited background information on her career that was not requested. I'm not sure if our personality would have meshed well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you exceeded expectations? How do you represent your agency brand as a professional? How do you advocate for use of SharePoint or similar technology within your agency?   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via campus recruiting. First round is over the phone and is comprised of two behavioral sessions. Once you are selected to move on, you do a half day in the New York office. There is a case component during this section, but you have time to review case context in advance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were involved in a leadership role?   Answer Question