PwC Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Forensic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There are two back to back interviews. There was an event the day before the interview and I got to know about the company and the department more from it. The interviewer was pretty nice and asked a few questions about data science. The HR had another person's resume for mine though.

Risk Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via email through a campus job posting. I was contacted by a recruiter couple days later and spoke for 10-15 minutes. I was asked to fly in for an in person interview event. It consisted of a presentation of the company and benefits and then three 30 minute back to back interviews. They said I would hear back within 10 days. There were two skills assessment tests to be completed online as well. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. They want to know what you know about the company and the position.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, each 45-1 hour long. Pretty conversational in nature. The questions asked were personality-based trying to gauge your way of working as well as technical data analyst and BI related questions. Detailed questions were asked related to academic & professional background.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral & technical data analytics and BI related questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Risk Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Was flown out to Columbia, SC to interview for the position. Arrived at the office and sat through a 45 minute information session ran by the MD (Norm) about all things PwC. I was then put into an interview room where I was visited by three upper-level employees of the branch who conducted 30 minute interviews each.

Interview Questions

• What are the Four Pillars of AML?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Two back to back first round interviews and then a super day in New York with one behavioral interview and one case interview. The case was provided before hand and a handwritten slideshow presentation had to be made

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it in a leadership position   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Given a case a few days before then on the day given an hour to prepare for a presentation deck. The first was a 1:1 interview to present the case and the second to have a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting and attended most if not all of the recruiting events. Never heard back and neither did anyone else that I know of who got a no. The only people who even merited an email were the select few who got an interview. Rather unprofessional.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very supportive team and engaged interviewers. Was assigned a mentor and attended pre-interview event with current employees at PwC who turned out to be the interviewers. For the case interview, the case study was sent two days prior to the interview, so you have more time to prepare.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds phone interview, and on-site interview for two hours. People are nice and very polite, be fully prepared. Managers are quite experienced, behavior questions. Great Location and working atmosphere. Wonderful experiences.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume, and did you have any difficult time before   Answer Question

Senior Analyst AML Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

It involves 2 round first is about your technical skills and second the Group discussion in which they ask same questions to all candidates followed by case study.i would say the process is lengthy though informative for your knowledge but worse part is there is no clarity as I gave fabulous answers and all panel members appreciated my answers but its discrimination that they don't take you even after giving all positive feedback not appreciated from a big four like this they need to be more ethical in diversity.

Interview Questions

• how can you adjust in diversity in work place?
      Why you want to join PWC?
      What you do to overcome work problem where there is no help from peers?
      Answer Question