PwC Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

236 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self, tell me about your teamwork experience.first a campus interview, then talked to the big boss on skype. Then next round is more strict and serious, talked about the experience and whe you a re a good fit   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went through campus recruiting on campus. I got an email about interview after campus recruiting networking event. It was pretty standard. A lot of people were interviewing .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campuss recruitment, 3 stage interview, facs to face all of them. They will ask you why pwc and why you. You need to shiw the company that you love to do what you do and know how to do ut best.

Interview Questions

• Why pwc, if you were asked to submit something on a deadline and missed it what would you do?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

interview with a director from the nyc office. she is originally from the hk office and stays in the us for 18 months. very nice interviewer, smile all the time

Forensic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Berkeley, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

the interview consisted of 30 minutes behavioral + 30 minutes case interview
    it was very relaxed, but you should make sure you prepare a lot for it
    the case interview is very different from a management consulting case

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus and got interview in the university career centre. There were two parts of the interview. One is about case lead by a management consultant and the other is behaviour question lead by an analyst. The interview itself is not intense and you will have about 10 minutes to prepare the case. After that you will discuss is with the interviewee as a business scenario.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience related to AI, Machine Learning?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a campus interview at my university. After that I was asked to schedule a final round virtual interview. They set you up on google hangout and a principal asks you a questions.

Interview Questions

• What are PwC's main three branches   1 Answer

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview, asked for a simple introduction and the rest was focused on standard behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and we had a nice chat over some points on my resume that he found interesting, like my internship experiences and hobbies.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC in September 2017.

Interview

I had a first round interview on Friday that was 30 minutes behavioral and 30 minutes case. The behavioral interview was mostly focuses on leadership and working with a team. The case interview part was focused on evaluating my analytical skills and how I think through problems. Overall, positive experience. I got asked by for a final round interview the following Wednesday that is 45 minutes behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tell where you had to provide feedback?   Answer Question

AML Risk Analyst Learning Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Presentation followed by 3 individual interview. Ist was done by Norm which felt more like an interrogation about my previous job than what the actual job was going to be. It was a learning Role position but I didn't get it.