PwC Associate Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Intern Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

All behavioral interview until the second round where there was a case. Even then the case material was provided in advance so you can prepare. Very professional interview and recruitment process. Wined and dined candidates from top 15 MBA schools. The communication process could be sped up a bit. It took a week to hear back results.

Interview Questions

• The case was a stress test situation. How you answered appeared to be more important than what you answered.   1 Answer

Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

3 phone interviews and a super-day. Phone interviews were one on one. Super day interviews were one on one as well, concurrently following each other. Each about 30 minutes long with no break in between.

Senior Healthcare Advisory Associate Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Invited to on campus interview. Interview was casual, conversational, and over all a pleasant experience. Was asked to go through my resume and specific interests within healthcare. The interviewer has a genuine interest in my experiences and queries.

Associate Intern - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for an internship through my university’s on campus recruiting process. First step was a resume drop. Then first round interviews were conducted on campus: 30 min long, all fit, no cases. Interviewer was great, she was on her way from South Carolina to NYC and stopped in Philly to help interview for the day. After that came second round interviews: I was flown to Atlanta for a half day SuperDay. I was in the afternoon session. First, we had lunch, then half went to their interviews while the other half watched a PwC brand video and had a Q&A with current employees. Then, we switched. There were 3 interviews, each 30 minutes, and all with senior staff – one manager, one director, and one partner. After the interviews and Q&A we had a brief tour of the office before heading to the airport. Dress code was business casual – slacks, and button down, optional tie; or suit with no tie.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything too unexpected. Just make sure to establish rapport with the interviewer, and ask good questions about the firm - express your interest in them.   Answer Question

HIA Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I found out of this position through a professor who was contacted by a recruiter for possible students that would be interested. I did not go through a phone screening or first-round campus interviews. I was invited to the Chicago office for a two day event which consisted of a dinner with the recruiter and some partners and associates on Day 1 and on Day 2, which started at 8:30am, we had a welcome introduction, 2 back-to-back behavioral interviews lasting about 45 mins each, a panel discussion time for Q&A, and then a lunch which concluded the event at 1pm.

Interview Questions

• If you were ever placed in a position or task that you felt uncomfortable doing or didn't have enough experience to perform it to expected ability, would would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiations for an internship aren't really necessary.

Audit Associate (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview and at that point requested to work in the NYC office, versus the local Denver office. The on-campus interview went well and the recruiter referred me to the NYC office. The company flew me out to NYC and I had an all-day interview process where I interviewed with a Managing Director, a Partner and an HR manager. I heard back that I was offered a position a few days later through a phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview

1st round just consisted of a behavioral interview. The 2nd round consisted of behavioral interviews with a manager, director and partner.