PwC Audit Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.9

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Sunday and received an email from a recruiter that Tuesday to set-up a phone screen. The phone screen took about 7 minutes. I was invited for an in-person interview about a week and a half later. The in-person interview was with a Manager (30 min) and a Senior Manager (30 min). I received a job offer the next day. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUICK TURNAROUND TIME!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I received a message through Linkedin. I sent a message back with my resume and soon after I received a call for an interview. My interview was at a client site and met up with the team. I had one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. All of my question were technical.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone screen then a visit to the local office. In the office, I was introduced to the human resource employee who was assigned to walk me through the whole hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Mainly describing your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, Skype interview with partner, office visit/interview with partners & manager. They will promise you the world and then not deliver it once you start working. It's all about getting more warm bodies to chew through them as necessary. The office was nice but outdated and there were no signs on the building actually letting people know PwC was in town.

Interview Questions

• They asked general interview questions with nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Spent less than 4 weeks in the interview process and spoke with 4 individuals (managers) -one after another. Two provided positive feedback and hence I moved on to the next round with the final two individuals clearly disinterested in the whole process - one was yawning while I spoke.

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

interview process will ensure you are matched with the industry and company culture. Ensure you have teamwork perspective.

Interview Questions

• Even though everyone know about work life balance, how will you react to this question is also important point to prepare   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus job board for entry level position. Had 2 rounds of interview: first round was on campus with line of service's director and second round with 2 managers and a partner at company's office in Chicago. The interviews were mainly about me, my experience and my interest in the company. Couple technical questions and behavioral questions. No case interviews. Very relaxed atmosphere, easy going people.

Hiring process took long. After first round of interview I was invited for a second round in about a week. But after second round, the decision process took almost 6 weeks. As it turned out, my application was moved from entry level position to experienced position, and I ended up getting an offer for Senior Associate position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was quite lengthy. I got 4-5 interviews with very similar questions. I thought it could be more efficient. The interview was performed by telephone calls, and a partner, senior manager, HR managers were interviewers. Some of the questions were duplicate and there was no odd questions, meaning questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for PwC, not other accounting firms?
      What is your strength and weakness?
      Have you ever encountered difficulty? For so how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Interview

Very relaxed interviews in my experience. The firm wants to get a handle on your personality and whether you'll fit in. They seem to let your grades and involvement speak for themselves (based on a campus interview). Make sure you are well rounded with extracurriculars as the firm seems to like seeing that you can multitask which is very important on the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how you accomplished what you set out to do. Also, when working on a team, how did you deal with a team member who was unresponsive/poor/etc?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation as a campus hire.

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Quite intense interview process with use of day to day scenarios. Mostly competence based interview after the HR one. The partner review is more around how you fit into the team rather than competence.

Negotiation

no real negotiation.