PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017
5,918 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it's standardised behaviour based interview, as well defined in their website. In about 40 mins with about dozen of questions. its quite stressed if you don't prepare well. you have to prepare enough examples from your experiences

Interview Questions

• can you describe a time when your have to deal with multiple tasks, and how did you manage them   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in May 2017.

Interview

Group assessment and then one on one interview . Pwc staff are very cool and welcoming. They make sure you do your best providing you with what ever you need

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was excellent. Questions were asked from all the areas of audit. The questions were from all the areas of audits.
    GST, Ind AS, AS, practical questions and preparation of financial statements were the most important questions asked.

Interview Questions

• GST, Ind AS, AS, practical questions   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Did the Talent Academy which had an assessment centre and telephone interview.

Fast tracked - had a partner interview in the office

Interview for telephone was purely competency which was easy

Face to face interview however was meant to be half/half - the man I interviewed with seemed rather disinterested and scary - really dug into any answers given competency or technical based

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tax?   1 Answer

Assistant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was called in for an interview the next morning. I had a positive first-hand experience of the physical office environment and how well-dressed the employees were.
    The first part of the interview consisted of two senior analysts talking about PwC, how their corporate finance team functioned and why PwC Corporate Finance are the best. The second part of the interview consisted of the said two senior analysts asking out-of-line questions under the guise of wanting to learn "how I think". These questions ranged from accusing me of lying about everything from my grades to why I want to work at PwC. On top of all this, they even accused me of being desperate for a job (said the same people who called me in to interview a day after I applied).
    Overall, I had a very, very negative experience. If you're a self-respecting student with options, the Copenhagen office of PwC Corporate Finance should be beneath you. I do not regret withdrawing my candidacy shortly after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you sell some imaginary company?
      Q: Did you apply for this position because you were desperate for work?
      1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Genova (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Casa Genova (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

They call me after 3 weeks. Told me that the peossess was a first assessment, a second interview with the manager and than the last one with the associate. The process till the offer I knew was like 5 months.

Interview Questions

• The first case of the interview was a 4 hours of assessment about numerical exercise, logic exervise, a group case, an English test (as I am from Italy) and a specific test about countability. It lasts at the endo more than 5 hours and it was exhausting.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC in September 2016.

Interview

Online assessment via SHL online bestaande uit een inductieve, verbale, numerieke en persoonlijkheids test - Gesprek met Recruiter en Partner. Hierbij ging het vooral om persoonlijke ervaringen, met veel terugkoppelingen naar situaties bij vorige werkgevers en hoe hiermee is omgegaan.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my campus career site. I went to a meet and greet where none of the employers seems interested to be there. Very bad vibe. My interview was with a partner who had been there for 27 years and seemed to write me off the second he saw me. Horrible experience.