PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017
2,246 Interview Reviews

2,246 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Functional Consultant Interview

Interview

Resume shortlisting, Technical interview (F2F), HR round

Interview Questions

• Client does not give you information required to complete your task and in status meetings complains about non delivery to the project manager. How would you handle such a situation   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was a campus interview. They are focused on SAS programming skills. We just went through my resume, and they asked questions about what's my future goal, and why I chose actuarial science as major. Also I got chance to ask questions.

Risk Assurance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with recruiter, which went well so I was scheduled for the next interview in the process. I was disappointed to get an email from the interviewer a couple minutes after it was scheduled to start indicating that they had to the cancel the (phone) interview and would contact me at a future date since they wished to hire for other related positions first.

Finance Associate Interview

Interview

30 min interview.
    describe a time when you had to be leader and take control

Intern Interview

Interview

I found out about them at a job fair and gave them my resume. My university has a recruiting website that schedules interviews on campus, and I was invited to interview.

Advisory Interview

Interview

Got an interview through the GRADUAN Australian Recruitment Fair. Had a one to one skype interview. Interviewer was very friendly, the interview lasted for one hour. Ask some basic introductory questions, delve into more technical issues by giving me a scenario and ask me what would I do. Asked typical behavioral questions, what are your strengths? biggest challenges etc..

Interview Questions

• unexpected question: what are the headlines in Australia   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview. Got extended to the second round. Now in the middle of preparation for the next interview. Before the on-campus interview, there is a pre-reception event to network with the recruiter and client service representatives. It's very relaxing environment. It's a good chance to ask questions and get to know the people in the company. The on campus interview is all behavioral type of questions.

Auditor Junior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview

I applied online, then based on our communication with HR I chose a date for tests - there were many of us, and we had several tests - some intelligence, personal, English,... after some time I got a message saying that I passed that round successully and the next step is AC. SO I again chose a date and time. We had several tasks-one team work, as well as interview with HR,psychologist, then interview with some Senior Auditors. Who passed this round successfully was invited to have another interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• some weird business case was solved in a team and then we had to present our suggestions   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round interview: basically test whether you fit in the company culture, whether you have the desirable personality etc. Also the recruiter asked specific questions regarding the material on my resume. So be prepare to talk about your resume in details

Interview Questions

• There's no super difficult question. But they really wanna know why you choose PWC   Answer Question

Deals Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Assessment centre and networking - Valuation of a company
    2-1 interview with a partner and HR Manager