PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
5,978 Interview Reviews

2.9

Junior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Brussels (Belgium)) in July 2017.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique:
    - Pourquoi voulez-vous travailler chez nous?
    - Pourquoi l'audit?
    - Expliquez votre parcours

Tests en ligne a réaliser: Calcul et logique

Journée de recrutement:
    - Case : organiser un événement
    - Test écrit de langues: rédiger un texte en anglais et un autre en néerlandais
    - Group discussion: Organiser les JO dans un pays fictif
    - Interview manager: questions techniques
    - Interview RH: questions traditionnelles sur le parcours, les souhaits pour le futur, etc.
    - Interview avec un directeur

Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Online application, cognitive testing, video interview, questions are displayed with 30 secs to to prepare an answer, 2 mins or so to record an answer, no chance to review and re-record the answer.

Core Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2016.

Interview

Met with an on campus recruiter to review my resume, she liked it so I applied for the position online. I set up an on campus interview, took a half hour. It was with one manager, very casual. Passed that so I was invited to a networking night at a restaurant. There I got to meet the other PwC professionals. After that I went to the firm and interviewed with a director and a partner. Very straight forward. Easy, fun, all around good experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

Initially the panel seemed not to have any questions for me but asked basic questions later.
    They gave me a brief overview of the organisation as well as job description, I thought they would ask about it but it was vice versa.

Audit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kol (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Kol (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

it comprised of 3 rounds.1st round was Excel Test thereafter technical round and finally HR round. Under Technical round questions from Accounts ,Fianace & Taxation are being asked. Overall the experience was good. In order to get selected,one has to be well versed with advanced excel & accounting /taxation concepts.

Interview Questions

• A case study regarding rate of depreciation on building.   1 Answer

Audit Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Eugene, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

This is basically a behavioral interview to decide are you a team player and are you able to work with others. You need to better prepared for explaining your resume, do not lie or exaggerate on you stories or experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

A long drawn out interview process that included 2 phone interviews and in person interview and testing before an offer was made. There was lots of gaps in communication between me and company and I had to contact them multiple times to find out what was the next step. The people were all lovely to deal with but the process is extremely convoluted.

Interview Questions

• How my experience would directly reflect on the advertised position   Answer Question

Private Equity Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two Skype interviews, one behavioral and one technical, each 30 min long. Behavioral interview was very easy, 3-4 general questions related to leadership experience. Technical was a little bit challenging. You have to make sure you read the description of the role you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?
      Give me an example when you were a leader.
      What valuation methods do you know?   Answer Question

Hadoop Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

the process is fine, my interview scheduled at morning 9.30 and we waited for 30mins. then they called us in, gave the question paper for written test on sql queries and hadoop topics. based on the marks acquired candidate selected for next round.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I had two interviews, HR and Manager then HR and Director. Both were over an hour long. They were intense and detailed but all interviewers were friendly and welcoming, gave time to answer the questions or would rephrase if necessary. Very positive experiences.