PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017
2,215 Interview Reviews

2,215 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

applied through a recruiter and the process took about an week. the interview is full of behavioral questions and some are hard to answer. the interviewer was some what aggressive

Tax - Human Resources Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

After completing the online application and online testing (numerical and logical reasoning) which I had to do immediately after submitting my online application, I was invited to arrange an initial telephone interview. This took 3 times for me to actually have the interview as the first time I arranged it they cancelled an hour before my scheduled slot due to "unforeseen circumstances" and the second time they claimed that my rescheduled appointment was not saved on their system (when I had already received a confirmation email). Before having the telephone interview which I was meant to originally have 10 days previous, I received an email saying that all vacancies in the position I have applied for have now been filled due to a high number of applicants so I would therefore need to try and find another position that I wanted to apply for and still complete the telephone interview without knowing what new position I was pursing my application with. I never received an email confirming that my application could be pursued with the new position I had chosen.
    The telephone interview was meant to last 30-45 mins and mine lasted 25mins. The lady interviewing me on the phone was extremely rude and abrupt, often cutting off my answers and moving onto the next questions without explaining why - assuming she wanted to rush through it. She couldn't have sounded more disinterested in talking to me and my answers despite my thorough preparation. Overall I very poor experience and was not even given the chance to attend an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of business issues?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a recent business news issue that has been of interest to you? How can PwC help?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied online first, then on campus interview. The interview took about 45 minutes. The interviewer was really nice and it was more like a conversation than just you talking.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2016.

Interview

Online Application (including psychometric tests - numerical, verbal and situational judgement) followed by a Telephone Interview.

Online application is lengthy but not particularly tough. The telephone interview was tough and interviewer asked plenty of follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed and what has that experience taught you?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Kampala (Uganda)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience. Learnt a lot form it.
    We had to apply online firsts and those who qualified were invited for the aptitude tests online. Next was the managers' interview at which stage I ended.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in June 2017.

Interview

I have applied through naukri.com. I got call that your is scheduled at 4:00 pm at infinity park(malad). Always alight at Goregaon and catch share rickshaw for infinity IT park.
    It was face to face interview. Always carry photo ID proof.

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Binghamton, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical Interview process. First there was a resume screen then I met with a partner. The partner interviewed me for about 30 minutes, very conversational, very brief. The partner then made recommendations to Human Resources

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and it didn't go so well.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it's standardised behaviour based interview, as well defined in their website. In about 40 mins with about dozen of questions. its quite stressed if you don't prepare well. you have to prepare enough examples from your experiences

Interview Questions

• can you describe a time when your have to deal with multiple tasks, and how did you manage them   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Usual online tests, then an assessment centre, then an interview with people who would be in your department

Online tests were on numeracy, logic and I think working style

Assessment centre had multiple exercises. A repeat of the online tests, a group exercise and a written exercise, which was done to a tight time limit.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. The first round was some normal interview questions, such why this position, why tax and also some behavioral questions. The second and third rounds were more like normal chatting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you deal with a tough client and the result   Answer Question