PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018
2,556 Interview Reviews

2,556 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Heard back a few weeks after completing their application about taking part in a assessment centre. There were 3 stages, we had to write a analytical report in a short amount of time, complete a logic and numerical reasoning test and take part in a 30 minute group discussion with other participants.

Interview Questions

• Write a report based on scenario and 3 different choices, highlighting the pros and cons of each one and reaching a verdict about which one you believe is best?   1 Answer

Auditeur junior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC in December 2017.

Interview

3 entretiens téléphoniques car candidature depuis l'étranger vers la France.
    1 entretien RH pour fixer les deux suivants avec un associé et une responsable RH.
    Aucune préparation à avoir si ce n'est un solide argumentaire sur pourquoi être auditeur, et notamment pas consultant.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with Audit Manager at my university career center. Sat in a waiting area with other students who were interviewing. PWC associates where sitting there and making small talk with the students.

Interview Questions

• Talk about some group projects you have worked on in school?
      Why do you want to work for PWC?
      Interview was about an hour long.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two stages of interview, largely competency based questions regarding the PwC framework.
     Approximately one hour each, interviewees were polite and engaging, overall a good interview experience with the people in the room. Took a few weeks between each stage and second interview was initially delayed. After the second stage, was told to wait 2-3 weeks for an outcome. Recruitment never got back to me, I chased them up several times via phone and email at least hoping for feedback on my application but never received it, or indeed was made aware I'd actually been declined for the role.

Interview Questions

• Given an example of a problem and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

They called me to ask to do an interview for them. They make me take an online personality assessment before the actual interview. When I went to the interview there were supposed to be two interviewers but only one showed up. The one that showed up clearly had a hangover (he told me he had it with no shame at all). He asked me to talk about my profile and during my speech I could see his lack of interest. After my speech he told me the profile he was looking for and it wasn't anything close to mine, he even told me he did not read my CV before the interview because he could not understand why I was called.
    He told me to wait for his colleague (the other guy who had to come) who was from HR and maybe he could find me something else in the company (?!??!). Eventually this HR guy came and after a surrealist 30 minutes of interview where he confessed not having read my CV (another one) he asked me to review the open positions on PwC's website and send him an email with all of which I was interested in and he would prepare all the interviews necessary on the same day...
    It was really a lost of my time. I never applied for a job for this company, they called me. And when I decide to give it a go, they treat me with such a disrespect. I really thought it was a serious company.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind If I take some water? Yesterday I had a big dinner with a client and "ate" a lot....   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview is just the pre-screen, the interviewer is very nice and easygoing. He asked me to give a brief introduction of myself and go on ask some technical questions.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy, first interview was in person and all behavioral about why I liked the company and the job. Went to the super day where it was similar. Very basic questions in the first interview about why I wanted the job at first, then proceeded to ask resume questions. Second interview asked about my knowledge of what transfer pricing is. Last interview was mainly just a chance for me to ask questions to a partner.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to overcome a difference working in a group?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by a consulting firm. On the day of interview I was made to wait for 3hrs from the scheduled time just for the first round of discussion. Post the discussion which went pretty well from my side, I was asked to leave and was conveyed that I was rejected. After two days I got a call from PWC hr asking me to come down for a director round. When I asked that why was I sent back the other day, I was told that there was some miscommunication between the technical panel and HR. I appeared for the managerial discussion, it went pretty well, I was asked for my salary expectation and that was it for the day. Post that the HR sent me a versant english test. I cleared that as well. After 2 weeks of time I got a call from some HR stating that I was already drawing salary as per market standards and they can not give me a hike. All in all it was a waste of time and effort. I really don't understand that even before scheduling the interview the salary expectation was informed then why last minute surprises. If my salary expectation was high I could have been informed after the managerial round itself, why was I asked to spent further 3hrs on the versant english test. I would rate it as a highly unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• REST web-services
      Annotations used in web-services
      REST exchange to call web-services
      OOPS concepts
      Comparable & Comparator
      How to deploy configurations to different environments.   Answer Question

Client Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application, and then a week later I was asked to complete online assessments. This consisted of 3 different tests: numerical, verbal, and memory test. 2 weeks later I had a face to face interview with hiring manager and team lead. I also had to complete another numerical test at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions mainly based on PWC's company values. Interviewers were more interested in a specific answers rather than genuine ones   1 Answer

auditeur débutant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2017.

Interview

Candidature au site (CV + motivation + justificatifs), test d'anglais en ligne et, si on atteint le score minimum (4,5 sur 5), on nous propose également un test de personalité, à réaliser avant l'entretien avec le RH.

Interview Questions

• En quoi consiste le travail d'un auditeur? Dans quelle période de l'année commence/finit le processus d'audit? Quels sont les principaux défis du travail de l'auditeur? Y-a-t-il beaucoup de pression dans le travail d'auditeur? Possibilité de travailler le week-end: qu'en pensez-vous?   Answer Question