PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,795 Interview Reviews

2.9

6,795 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st round was a panel(of 2) interview where lots of behavioral, skill-based and internship-related questions were asked. If successful, interviewees will be streamed to one of 2 departments where the 2nd round will be a case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to gain trust from your team mates   Answer Question

Graduate Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

The process started with SHL assessment test; numerical and verbal. After about 5 weeks of doing the exam, I was invited to HR interview. It was 15 mins skills based interview. I can't remember all the questions but was the typical questions asked at PwC; why PwC? Why Assurance? ... After 3 days, I was contacted and invited to an interview with one of the managers in the department. This interview took approximately 45 mins. Focused more on technical skills. Questions included lot of behavioral questions. Later, I was invited to another interview with the manager in the department- was only 15 mins this time.

Interview Questions

• why pwc? why assurance? time you worked in a diversified environment? solved complex problem? who is your role model? how you work on multiple projects?....   Answer Question

Quantitative Derivative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2017.

Interview

I did two interviews. One was with the HR, a junio, a senior manager and a director. We talk about me studies, my background and my experience. After that I did an exam with 3 main questions, I have one hour. When the time past I had to explain to them me questions that I reply and finish the others.
    The second interview was with a partner. We talk about me and the classical questions.

Interview Questions

• Make a program in Matlab to read and plot an historical price.
      Simulation a historial price, and value a Call, IRS with and withour a Credit Spread.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two directors. It was pretty straight-forward. The questions were mainly behavioral questions revolving around past experiences in university as well as the internship. There were also several technical questions. Followed by them explaining what the role entails and so forth. The interview went on for approximately 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a tell you struggled to communicate to another person at work or university? how did you get your point across   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

It is a very fast pace interview. The interviewer was very friendly. There were around 5 questions and take almost 20 mins. After interview, the judge take me to look around their new building.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Extremely Friendly Team
    Access to higher management and partners
    Reasonable working hours
    Pay for professional accountancy exams (and Masters)
    Offices and onsite restaurant/cafe/gym (NY Office)
    Cons

Entry Level Pay could be higher
    Option of working from home.
    Travel around the country.
    Good accommodation and perks while traveling.

Interview Questions

• Extremely Friendly Team
      Access to higher management and partners   1 Answer

Manager - Salesforce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Recruiter found me, 1 phone interview with recruiter, 1 phone interview with a Manager, 1 in-person interview with a Director.

Recruiter interview was great, Manager interview was great.

Terrible experience with the Director interview - never met anyone so nervous and just plain awful at interviewing. Did not understand much, had trouble getting thoughts and points across. Was so nervous the interviewer made me nervous. Interview was rescheduled 4 times and switched from a Panel interview.

I've never lost so much interest in working for a Company before after an interview.

Worst interview I've ever experienced in 20 years. My advice is to get yourself organized and ensure Management are trained on how to interview properly. My goodness.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solved a problem for a Business Partner?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

8 interviews in total over a 6 month process. Getting time with various partners and directors meant normally a couple of weeks between interviews. Final interview is a panel interview along with an HR interview

Interview Questions

• High level. Very sales focused and new opportunities I can create   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Very organised Assessment Centre. The whole process consists of 3 parts: report writing, group discussion and test. All of these three activities have pressure on time. Report writing is 30 mins, include reading the material and writing.

Interview Questions

• assessment centre: group discussion: find the optimal investment sector for client   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick preview screening to see if I was a fit, followed by several rounds with partners and then the leader of the group. Overall I found that they dragged their feet a bit to make a decision.