PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,852 Interview Reviews

2.9

5,852 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Initially you complete the online psychometric tests which consist of numerical and diagrammatic reasoning. If you pass these you will be invited for a telephone interview where you will be asked to answer questions based on PWC's core competencies.

Once past the telephone interview I was invited for an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Why PWC?
      Why this role?
      What do you know about the qualification you'll be studying for?
      Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

It was highly efficient and the people were very easy to talk to. It was a relaxed but professional interview that gave a good indication of the people and work I would encounter.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

During the office visit, there was 2 interviews. One with a senior manger and the other is with a partner. Both of them were very friendly. They only asked behavior questions because they knew I was a student.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

- Interview with director and HR, asked me about my background, past professional experience, the usual. Talked a lot about the work that I was applying to and asked me how I would fit in that kind of position

Oracle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Interview was conducted over a call for the technical round and also there was Face 2 Face round conducted in Mumbai and then HR round after clearing the technical round.

Finance Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

First online tests, then they called me for an interview. For a large part of the interview they were explaining the function of finance consulting and only then did they ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing demanding, just asked situational questions. Describe a time you worked in a team/ what sort of person are you in a team.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got sent some numerical /logical/personality testing, did a video interview, got emailed for an Assessment Center.

Assessment centre consisted of a group task (looking at a case study), a partner/manager interview and a tour of the office. Cool building, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to alter the way you interacted with people.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. 2 technical, 1 Director round and online/telephonic communication round. Easy interview. Data structure, current project detail, basic android questions and some logical programming. 180 candidates sister for the interview.

Junior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

En 3 étapes: d'abord un cas individuel avec une soirée noël à organiser et différents choix à faire en fonction du budget mensuel et des charges à payer durant les différents mois, puis un test de langues anglais "expliquez journée typique d'un auditeur" et en néerlandais "quel animal seriez vous" puis un cas en groupe sur des jeux olympiques à organiser ensemble et des différents choix à faire. Si vous passez ces étapes, vous obtenez un entretien avec manager et HR.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very nice people. Answer every question in detail. Always relate your school and work. Overall, the experience was great and did not feel stressed. I would recommend doing research before the interview.