PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017
5,917 Interview Reviews

2.9

Elevate Interview

Interview

I applied the program through the campus recruiting website in Los Angeles. The whole process took 2 months. there were two rounds of interviews. Both interviews are behavioral. The second interview is a virtual interview

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through school. I went to events held by pwc. I met many pwc people, pre interview dinner met the person who interviewed me, got the offer, went office visit and now in the process of deciding between the big 4 (i got accepted to all 4)

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Three-stage process with manager, director, and partner from line of service and specialty group applied for-discuss various dimensions (i.e., whole leadership, relationships, global acumen, etc.). Other parts of the discussion was very conversational to determine fit within the overall team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the greatest challenges you faced while working on a team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very relaxed, behavioral questions about yourself and how you handle situations, one round, then if accepted another 30 min round. Manager or partner interviews. Write Thank you letters. Ask questions after interview.

Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed for the intern position of management consulting. Applied in Jan 2017 and initially received a reject for the same. But in March end I received a mail from the same recruiter asking me to apply to 2 links she had mentioned in the email, one of them being the management consulting intern link. I had 4 interviews in total, 3 behavioural and 1 case interview. First 3 interviews went swiftly, but my last behavioural interview was with a lady who's a principal at PwC Boston office via Google Hangouts. She was absolutely disinterested in what I had to tell and was having her lunch while she was interviewing me. Also, she was late by 5 mins to join the Hangout Call. For every answer I had to her question, she kept making a face and had something to oppose it with. Basically, she broke down my confidence totally. If this is the way her interviewer would have treated her back in the days when was interviewing for PwC, I wonder how she would have reacted.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical case study given, but for practice the case studies on their website can be referred to.
      For behavioural, a little resume walk thru, and tell me a time kind of questions from office and personal life.
      1 Answer

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers were unprepared and it was evident they conducting the interview only because they had to. They had no intention of hiring me and the lack of interest in my skills and history was clearly evident.

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something wrong and what happened   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy hiring process and great rounds. The people are very thoughtful in their interview approach and you met with various people. Easy hiring process and great rounds. The people are very thoughtful in their interview approach and you met with various people.

AML Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC in May 2017.

Interview

Phone, Phone then in person triple panel interview. Started out and applied to a job online, then got a call a month later. Simple chat to get to know me. later that day a second recruiter called me to schedule an in person interview. Also, during this time had to complete a simple Emotional IQ and Simple skills test. Arrived at my local PwC office and was given a presentation along with 6 other candidates. After the presentation we each were lead to our own conference room where department heads that were interested in each candidate were able to come and interview us in turn. All in all it was very interesting way to do an interview session. (I liked it)

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

After completing the application online, I was then given the opportunity for a brief phone screen with a recruiter. About one month later I was contacted for an in person interview that consisted of (3) thirty minute interviews with different people within the company. After the interview we were told we would hear something back from HR within one week. Unfortunately, three weeks have since passed and I have not heard anything back - positive or negative- despite my efforts to follow up. Pretty disappointing.

SAP SD Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Telephone, TX).

Interview

It was a 30 minute technical interview and then i was invited for final round on whatsapp video call.
    it was with director. The interview went for 18 minute but i did not hear back from them after 10 days. After 1 week i tried to call them over phone but hr did not receive the call. Then i dropped an email to HR asking final round feedback but they did not respond anything.
    Please share ur experience. Is there any chance now or i am rejected in final round that is why they are not responding.

Interview Questions

• They asked my strong topic in SD.   3 Answers