PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017
5,494 Interview Reviews

2.9

Actuarial Benefits Interview

Interview

I had a skype interview and then was invited to the Super day. There I had three separate interviews, got a tour, and had lunch with 2 associates. The questions were not too hard. Based on what they said it was going to be reflected around.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about excel? What do you know about what is going on currently in the retirement/health field?   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very discussion based. 30 minutes in length. The interview actually started with the questions I had first and then I was asked a couple but the majority of the time we talked along the lines of what I asked the interviewer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

a computer-based test which evaluate your personality, IQ or something like that. Then got an on-site interview, more like a super day. split 10 candidates into 2 groups to do a same study. but 2 groups made different decisions, like merge or not merge. Then 2 groups gave 2 presentations. Finally, one-to -one interview with a manager.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through a special link on my university's career database. I then filled out a fairly extensive online application, as well as submitted unofficial transcripts. About 2 days later, I received an email asking me to schedule a video interview via Google Hangouts. The campus recruiter I spoke with was very professional and easy to talk to; this initial interview lasted about 30 minutes, most of which was spent talking about past experience. There were also a couple behavioral questions asked. He told me I would hear back in about 4-5 weeks. 10 days later, a campus recruiting manager called to let me know I would advance to the next round, which would be another video interview with a Tax Partner. She confirmed basic info, including that I would be at 150 credit hours before the start of employment, and gave me tenative dates for interviews & post-hiring events.

About 2 weeks after that, I received an email asking me to schedule my partner interview. The partner interview was mostly behavioral questions, but there were a couple technical ones as well. Be sure to do your research on PwC, the culture, day in the life, etc. Come prepared with questions that aren't basic. The partner interview lasted just over 30 minutes. The next day, the campus recruiting manager I'd been working with called me to confirm that PwC would extend an offer.

I've had a few different interview experiences, mostly with large corporations, and never have I seen the entire process handled so gracefully and professionally. The fact that PwC, and especially the Campus Recruiting team, manages to do this when there are so many different parties involved speaks highly of them as a company.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw/heard one of your co-workers releasing confidential client information?   4 Answers

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

My first interview was on campus. I talked to an Manager. It was very conversational. Then I got invited for a Super day in NYC. I was put in a hotel overnight. It was three interviews and a presentation on the company. MAKE sure you pay attention in the presentation because a Partner will ask you a question on the 5 sections of an PwC professional. One interview was with a Senior Associate and the other two was with Partners. One Partner plays bad cop. I received an offer 2 hours later via phone.

Interview Questions

• What does Global Acumen mean to you?
      What are your goals?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus or university. The first round is on campus, basic behavior questions and resume questions. The next two round are through FaceTime. One with someone from the group and one with the VP.

Interview Questions

Interview

The entire hiring process took about 2 months. I applied for the position the beginning of December. A few days later, they sent me a test to see my knowledge on Microsoft Office. Once I passed the test, PWC set up a meeting over the phone so I can speak with one of the recruiters. She was very nice and asked about my skills, and we went over my resume. When the call was over, she gave me an interview date to come to the Hilton Hotel, the interview was scheduled for the beginning of January. I checked in and spoke with one of the recruiters. Then, I asked her many questions about the role and PwC. On that same day, they told me I was hired. I expressed previously, it took about 2 months because of the hiring paperwork. Anyways, always talk about your teamwork experiences and time management skills.

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Response to a posting online, contacted by local market recruiter, scheduled for a phone screen with a Director, and 2 Managers. Proceeded to office visit, consisting of interviews with several Partners in the office and HR Manager. Received updates from recruiting manager.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Two back to back first round interviews and then a super day in New York with one behavioral interview and one case interview. The case was provided before hand and a handwritten slideshow presentation had to be made

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it in a leadership position   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

apply this position through university website and its own official website. briefly ask behavior question, 30 minutes long, wear business suit
    average level interview as normal behavior interview in other company.