PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017
6,224 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1st round was on campus, was asked many behavioral interview questions. The main purpose is simply to get to know the candidate and see whether the candidate will be easy to work with. Sometimes the interview would just turn into a casual conversation if there are mutual interests.
    2nd round was in the office. Similar behavioral questions. Some interviewers followed a script of questions, other was more conversational.

Interview Questions

• What was an example in which you demonstrated being detail oriented?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Overall very professional and engaging. There was an initial interview at my school, and once I made it past that, the company brought me onsite for a 2 day process beginning with a mixer the night before the true interview day. On the interview day, I met with three partners who asked me a series of questions. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very technical and boring. Didn't seem too interested in me as a person. Not as many behavioral questions which you would expect for an internship position. Asking for more experience when I am applying so that I can get experience.

Interview Questions

• Picked out a lot from my resume and asked for specific instances.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Annapolis Junction, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was contacted by a recruiter within 24 hours. Held a phone screen with said recruiter, then set up in person interviews with two managers and a managing director. Got a verbal offer the next day (Thursday) and an official offer on Monday.

Interview was very straight forward. Questions mainly revolves around my past experience and why PwC. Very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC?   Answer Question
    • You seem to have a lot of buzzwords on your resume - can you elaborate on any of these experiences or positions?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boone, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through college recruiting website as well as the PwC specific application. PwC then came for an on campus interview. If you make the cut you go to your specific office for another round of interviews where you recieve an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to give feedback to someone else, and how did you do so?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you used new technology that you were unfamiliar with?   Answer Question

CMAAS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were two or three rounds in total, the last was online. The questions were pretty behavioral and what you would expect from an audit interview from what I understand. There were some scenario questions to see how you would perform under pressure.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Went to the career fair on campus and met with a few of the team members. Then had a first round in person interview. When selected for 2nd round went to dinner with the team members and had an office tour. Last round interviews were conducted via Skype.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. Leader, Diversity, experiences etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by three interviews on site. Everyone was kind and friendly and the interviews focused on the five factors of the "PwC Professional". Overall it was a great experience.

Associate Interview

Interview

I interviewed at my university. It was nothing special. The interviewer spent more time yawning than talking to me. He did not want to be there. Typical why did you pick this field, what do you like about accounting questions.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online as well as sent my application to an employee who I was connected with. The employee then submitted my application through their internal employee referral program. The recruiter called me based on the employee referral. Unsure if they matched it up to the independent application online.

Interview Questions

• Why CMAAS group instead of the Financial Due Diligence group?   Answer Question