PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
2,524 Interview Reviews

2,524 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had one case interview over the phone (was supposed to be a video conference but the interviewer was on site w/o computer access) and one behavioral phone interview. Then I had two behavioral interviews at one of the PwC offices in NYC. You're given the case in advance so make sure you study it and anticipate questions they could ask. Overall everyone was very friendly and it was a rather standard interview process. The behavioral interviews were largely centered on the five dimensions of the "PwC Professional". I would look into each of these dimensions and prepare examples of how you have exemplified these characteristics in your work/school experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you delivered feedback to someone at work or school.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Manager, mostly behavioral questions and about my resume. Went through entire resume and then had time at the end to ask the interviewer questions about the job band company.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Was called for a screening for an interview. Told the recruiter I was running into a meeting and asked to reschedule. She suggested the next day and never called. Haven't heard back and it's been over a week.

Associate Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The whole process took a month. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I initially was going to have another phone interview with someone else but it did not happen and I went to an on-site interview. The person gave me a case study and I answered it. The second person asked me more technical questions and methodologies. The third person and another person on the phone asked me more questions about my experience.

Each interview with each person felt very awkward and uncomfortable the entire time. I just could not wait to get out.

In the end, I did not get an offer because I did not have experience with automated testing, which I initially stated at the first phone interview.

Tax Associate Tax Core Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on the website through campus, waited for 1 month to get the first interview. First interview was a 15’ phone interview ( mine was like 10’) since the interviewer was late). It is hard to judge a candidate through 15’ phone call and decide whether to move forward. I got an email 2 weeks later stated that they can’t move me forward.
    Pretty disappointing because I really like the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a pre-interview reception the night before. The environment was very chill and relaxed and I was able to meet my interviewer there. On-campus interview with one person for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with what's going on in the business world?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

the process two 4 weeks i interviewed at the SF office there a meeting a recruiter then a meeting with partners and managers. the interview was 100% virtual. there was a lot behavioral questions on leadership and work style as well as questions about Ethic.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Horrible, partner was not engaged. The whole interview process took around 30 minutes. The partners seem very cocky. The firm did not seem welcoming at all. It seemed like they were picky with their people.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus first round interview, behavioral questions. Supposed to be thirty minutes, but went long. Nice interviewer, very direct but friendly. Seemed to go well but was not called back for second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received criticism and how you responded.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It is a little tough. Everytime, the interviewer ask me question, I answered. I felt like she was unsatified with my answers. And it was a short process, only like 17 mins.