PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
2,316 Interview Reviews

2,316 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

applied through a recruiter and the process took about an week. the interview is full of behavioral questions and some are hard to answer. the interviewer was some what aggressive

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

First I had a brief phone interview. Then they flew me out to Columbia, SC. The in office interview was mostly behavioral questions. There were three interviewers broken down in 30 min sessions. They first gave a overview presentation.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The total interview process was pretty nice and very respectful. It was a 30 mins interview, and most of the questions they asked were not very hard to answer. I did not really adjust the pace to answer those questions. I took too long time to answer one question, and it was getting a little bit hurry to go through all of the questions later.
    Good luck with everyone who is interested! Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is the three most common review that people usually give you?   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

After completing the application online, I was then given the opportunity for a brief phone screen with a recruiter. About one month later I was contacted for an in person interview that consisted of (3) thirty minute interviews with different people within the company. After the interview we were told we would hear something back from HR within one week. Unfortunately, three weeks have since passed and I have not heard anything back - positive or negative- despite my efforts to follow up. Pretty disappointing.

Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed for the intern position of management consulting. Applied in Jan 2017 and initially received a reject for the same. But in March end I received a mail from the same recruiter asking me to apply to 2 links she had mentioned in the email, one of them being the management consulting intern link. I had 4 interviews in total, 3 behavioural and 1 case interview. First 3 interviews went swiftly, but my last behavioural interview was with a lady who's a principal at PwC Boston office via Google Hangouts. She was absolutely disinterested in what I had to tell and was having her lunch while she was interviewing me. Also, she was late by 5 mins to join the Hangout Call. For every answer I had to her question, she kept making a face and had something to oppose it with. Basically, she broke down my confidence totally. If this is the way her interviewer would have treated her back in the days when was interviewing for PwC, I wonder how she would have reacted.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical case study given, but for practice the case studies on their website can be referred to.
      For behavioural, a little resume walk thru, and tell me a time kind of questions from office and personal life.   1 Answer

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers were unprepared and it was evident they conducting the interview only because they had to. They had no intention of hiring me and the lack of interest in my skills and history was clearly evident.

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something wrong and what happened   1 Answer

SAP SD Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Telephone, TX).

Interview

It was a 30 minute technical interview and then i was invited for final round on whatsapp video call.
    it was with director. The interview went for 18 minute but i did not hear back from them after 10 days. After 1 week i tried to call them over phone but hr did not receive the call. Then i dropped an email to HR asking final round feedback but they did not respond anything.
    Please share ur experience. Is there any chance now or i am rejected in final round that is why they are not responding.

Interview Questions

• They asked my strong topic in SD.   3 Answers

Forensic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There are two back to back interviews. There was an event the day before the interview and I got to know about the company and the department more from it. The interviewer was pretty nice and asked a few questions about data science. The HR had another person's resume for mine though.

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online via careers website. Had phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition, interview was for 45mins. A lot of behavioural questions, I think the interview could be cut shorter and questions asked were repetitive in nature.

Was scheduled for in-person interview the following day, person from PWC Talent Acquisition was very responsive and accommodating to my schedule.

Met with Hiring Manager the following week and interview was nothing formal more of a conversation, which made me very relaxed and provided a highly positive experience. I guess that is why telephone interview is so long, try to get the HR crap out of the way.
    I received a tour of the office and I was on my way.

Talent person followed up the next day in regards to how the interview went and I am currently awaiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

All of them are very straight forward behavioral questions. it is basically q&a, not much conversation. The Partner was very nice. They offered icebreaker activities with the associates and previous intern in the waiting room.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have encountered?   1 Answer