PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

5,643 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation discussing the job itself. You are with a group of 20 or so other individuals interviewing that day as well. After the presentation, you interview with a manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle conflict in your previous job.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Elevate SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online through a university website. After resume reviews, the recruiter sent out formal invitations to interview on campus. The interview was extremely conversational with a few behavioral questions thrown into the mix. My interviewer and I actually ran over on time because of the depth of our conversation about my interests and motivation to apply along with questions about the internship and a potential full time offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very fun and I had a very personable interviewer. It was more of a conversation than an interview. be memorable! He asked me to tell me about myself and what interested me in the Start Internship. Definitely prepare to answer questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership in _________ leadership position.   Answer Question