PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

6,385 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Forensic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on campus, interview on campus. process about half month. Half case with one interviewer and half behavior with another one. case about forensic. behavioral tell me about your self, tell me about your resume. dont know if offer or not

START Interview

Interview

Interview was 30 minutes but went by pretty fast. The interviewer only asked four questions with two being behavioral and gave the rest of the time for me to ask questions. Next round is a virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time someone had a problem and you gave them a solution   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Two screening interviews on campus. This was followed by 3 rounds of case interviews (case given in advance) in person at an office location with Director level employees and above.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had faced a conflicting situation at work. Cannot reveal the rest as am covered by NDA.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX).

Interview

The first round interview was one case interview and one behavioral interview. They asked typically "tell me about a time when....." The final round interview consistent of an office visit with two behavioral interviews. There were more about getting to know you and to see if you would fit with their culture. I found out I got the offer the same day as I was boarding my plane to go home.

Interview Questions

• Ask me anything you want for the next 30 minutes   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, telephonic with the Manager to know about me and my recent experience, 2nd round was on Designing the page and a Data structure algorithm mostly on how you approach it.

Summer Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Wasn't too bad! I applied through my campus recruiter and I only had first rounds so far, but my interviewer asked me two questions and the rest was me asking him questions.

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

interview with a director from the nyc office. she is originally from the hk office and stays in the us for 18 months. very nice interviewer, smile all the time

Csi Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, and got online testing immediately after applying. It took another week to hear back from PwC and get the interview on campus. The interview went really well and was very conversational. Get relaxed, they just want to know what kind of person you are.

Interview Questions

• what was one goal that you have set and how did you achieve your goal?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Ask some personal questions then standard PwC/big 4 questions. First interview was very casual and more of a conversation than actual interview. Prepare online and you will be fine. Interviewer was really nice and made it very comfortable.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.
    Interview
    Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral. The interviewer is a manager. She is very nice and makes interviewees feel confident. There are two other managers interviewing at the same day, and interviewees were all feeling good about themselves after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question