PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,754 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process is too slow . They take 1 round in 3 weeks and further update you the feedback after 10 days and that too when you follow-up with them. I gave 2 rounds of interview after the second round I was told after multiple follow-ups that they can't proceed further . I don't mind a negative feedback but atleast negative/positive they should care to provide feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The Interview questions were not related to my resume. The interviewer knew nothing about my skill which he himself told during the interview but he picked something he had knowledge of . I told him whatever I knew , but I was not selected. I think they should get the interview scheduled with the interviewer who is knowledgeable of the skill set of the candidate , not the one who is free to take an interview.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly behavioral and fit based questions. Nothing related directly to accounting. Walk through resume, future career ambitions, feelings about the firm. There were some associates who talked to us before the actual interview, probably to keep the kids going into the interview from being too nervous about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you worked in a team and had to talk to a member who wasn't doing their share of the work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied and then had a skype interview with an audit Partner. It was very behavioral-based, and left a lot of time for me to ask questions at the end. It went very smoothly, and it was very casual.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed for an advisory internship in another office but didn't get that for some odd reason. Asked if I'd like to be considered for the assurance position I said sure. Interviewed with a manager and it was mostly behavioral and asked questions related to my resume. Next it was a final round with a MD. Really simple process as they really needed somebody for the position. I had 3 other offers so they were really trying to get me to come. Offered to let me come to the office so I could meet the team and they could take me out to lunch. The MD, manager, and another associate all reached out to me separately while I was trying to make my decision. I appreciate the effort, but I think they should relax a little.

Interview Questions

I've always heard that PwC was stuck up and it proved to be true during these two interview processes I went thru (advisory first then assurance). Ultimately I decided to go with Accenture: much more competitive offer and a way better security role.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation discussing the job itself. You are with a group of 20 or so other individuals interviewing that day as well. After the presentation, you interview with a manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle conflict in your previous job.   Answer Question

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Johns Creek, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before the 1st interview. You meet a few associates, managers and partners. You might even meet the person who will be given you the interview. Next, the 1st interview was in the morning with a partner in person. They base their interview questions off of their 5 dimensions (business acumen, global acumen, whole leadership, relationships and technical capabilities). After, I received the thumbs up for the second round of interviews. This one was a week later and it was a virtual interview. Same types of questions. Mainly on experience, leadership, challenges and general business knowledge. I received an offer. Next is the office visit to meet more employees and learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at your other jobs? Overcoming challenges? How do you keep up with current business? Times where you have dealt with a difficult person and how you can to a resolution? Why accounting? What are your goals?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   Answer Question