PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
2,523 Interview Reviews

2,523 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All are behavioral questions.
      Have you encountered people that are difficult to work with?
      Go over resume.
      Why PwC?   Answer Question

Forensic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on campus, interview on campus. process about half month. Half case with one interviewer and half behavior with another one. case about forensic. behavioral tell me about your self, tell me about your resume. dont know if offer or not

Summer Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Wasn't too bad! I applied through my campus recruiter and I only had first rounds so far, but my interviewer asked me two questions and the rest was me asking him questions.

Csi Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, and got online testing immediately after applying. It took another week to hear back from PwC and get the interview on campus. The interview went really well and was very conversational. Get relaxed, they just want to know what kind of person you are.

Interview Questions

• what was one goal that you have set and how did you achieve your goal?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.
    Interview
    Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral. The interviewer is a manager. She is very nice and makes interviewees feel confident. There are two other managers interviewing at the same day, and interviewees were all feeling good about themselves after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through PwC's Talent Acquisition website. Was given the opportunity to interview on campus 2 weeks later. Was selected for virtual final round interview one week after initial on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• What course of action would you take upon discovering that a co-worker was sharing privileged client information with non-privileged parties?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy but the waiting time is pretty long. Honestly, I don't think they really look at how you answered the questions as a criteria to make a decision in selecting you or not.

Interview Questions

• Look at the PwC professional framework, all the questions come from it. Make sure to prepare some cases to show your leadership and how you cope with team work,   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school career website, received a response within 2 weeks for an in person interview. One behavioral followed by a case, both back to back, with separate people. You are told you will hear back within 3 weeks. I heard back within a week and a bit

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer read off a sheet of their PwC interview guide with all the questions that should be asked, thought I did well, but guess not. Mostly behavioral with a twist, held a good conversation too, but guess it wasn't good enough.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus and got interview in the university career centre. There were two parts of the interview. One is about case lead by a management consultant and the other is behaviour question lead by an analyst. The interview itself is not intense and you will have about 10 minutes to prepare the case. After that you will discuss is with the interviewee as a business scenario.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience related to AI, Machine Learning?   Answer Question