PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,190 Interview Reviews

2,190 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why PwC?
      Why audit
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process, almost too manufactured, really. For you to get a second interview, you must have had lots of face time with the people most involved in the hiring process. The recruiter, partners, anybody that's active during campus recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • What are some areas about yourself that you wish to improve on?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been in a group situation where you encountered conflict? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career office and the whole process took a week. The interview was easy and pleasant. The interviewer was happy to answer any questions, and I think they care a lot about team work skill.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to coordinate between different tasks   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I had a long on campus interview with a partner from the practice I was interested in. Mostly behavioral questions, some were fairly difficult. Did not get invited to the second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a very difficult technical problem, how did you solve it, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were late and distracted. Seemed like they were too busy to be doing interviews. One interviewer rescheduled the first interview and was 20 minutes late to the rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience   2 Answers

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Why audit, why PwC, describe your biggest advantage and weakness, what did you learn from your past work experience, describe a situation when you showed your team-player spirit

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was conducted through google hangout. The interviewer was a member in recruiting team. He gave a brief introduction of the interview structure and then started asking me behavioral questions. In the end, it was my turn to ask him questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped your team member achieve their goals   1 Answer