PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017
2,161 Interview Reviews

2,161 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process, almost too manufactured, really. For you to get a second interview, you must have had lots of face time with the people most involved in the hiring process. The recruiter, partners, anybody that's active during campus recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • What are some areas about yourself that you wish to improve on?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a group situation where you encountered conflict? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career office and the whole process took a week. The interview was easy and pleasant. The interviewer was happy to answer any questions, and I think they care a lot about team work skill.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to coordinate between different tasks   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I had a long on campus interview with a partner from the practice I was interested in. Mostly behavioral questions, some were fairly difficult. Did not get invited to the second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a very difficult technical problem, how did you solve it, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were late and distracted. Seemed like they were too busy to be doing interviews. One interviewer rescheduled the first interview and was 20 minutes late to the rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was conducted through google hangout. The interviewer was a member in recruiting team. He gave a brief introduction of the interview structure and then started asking me behavioral questions. In the end, it was my turn to ask him questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped your team member achieve their goals   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Couple rounds of the interviews. Nothing really complicated, just a general format of a Big-4 interview. However, I didn't make it on the final round. Might try to reapply in 1 year.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked to give an example of a situation when I had to complete multiple complex projects with a short deadline.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

CMAAS Interview

Interview

Attend the internview through on campus recruiting, 1st round is on campus with a pre dinner. Manager came to attend the dinner only and the interview on the next day was with a partner. It last about 45 mins. The result was followed by a email after about 2 weeks after the on campus interview.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. Was then contacted about interviewing on campus. It was a stereotypical normal behavioral based interview. I was then contacted a couple weeks later to tell me that I did not receive a second round invite.