PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017
6,666 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was very prompt and on time. They really value the interviewee's time. Everyone was really professional and approachable. There were 3 rounds of interviews. Two in person and one over phone.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process began as a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview, after working for the firm on a temporary basis. The final interaction was to inform me that I was a finalist for the position and this conversation also included salary negotiations. I was informed of a final offer, including salary, over the phone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through elevate, interviewed for elevate and got an internship offer after the summer program. Easiest way to get summer internship locked almost a year in advance. People were great, easy to talk to, friendly, looking for energy

Internal Firm Services - Start Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

I applied online and I interview with 2 partners. One face-to-face and the second was virtual. Both of my interview were both conversational. I learned a lot from them both and they were so easy to talk with. I enjoyed my conversations with them and I felt the love they have for new people and actually getting to know them. That was a huge take away. I was not nervous starting off.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with different people?   Answer Question
    • How did you deal with two close deadlines? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How have you helped someone that was having a difficult time with something?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Tax Core Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on the website through campus, waited for 1 month to get the first interview. First interview was a 15’ phone interview ( mine was like 10’) since the interviewer was late). It is hard to judge a candidate through 15’ phone call and decide whether to move forward. I got an email 2 weeks later stated that they can’t move me forward.
    Pretty disappointing because I really like the company.

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Process overall was smooth. One of the most professional and responsive recruiter I have worked with. Kept me updated on each step and provided adequate feedback.
    All three folks from PWC who interviewed me where respectful and fun to talk to. Although I was initially nervous, their positive attitude put me at ease quickly. All the interviews felt like discussions rather than interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions on my experience and accomplishments.   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was two parts, a 30 minute case study, followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. The final round was a video conference with a director, very behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Who well you work in teams?
      What would you do if you were on a team and someone did not do their job?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

the process two 4 weeks i interviewed at the SF office there a meeting a recruiter then a meeting with partners and managers. the interview was 100% virtual. there was a lot behavioral questions on leadership and work style as well as questions about Ethic.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very great process. I applied, was selected for an on-campus interview, then advanced to a virtual interview, then was invited to visit the firm, and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you communicated a difficult message to someone and what the result was.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a pre-interview reception the night before. The environment was very chill and relaxed and I was able to meet my interviewer there. On-campus interview with one person for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with what's going on in the business world?   Answer Question