PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,032 Interview Reviews

2,032 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting and attended most if not all of the recruiting events. Never heard back and neither did anyone else that I know of who got a no. The only people who even merited an email were the select few who got an interview. Rather unprofessional.

Advisory Associate (MC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Changed the order/process a bit this year for advisory (or at least in my region). Applied through PwC's website and my campus career's website for an on-campus interview. I was notified shortly after that I was selected for an interview. First round was a 90 minute case interview with a director (45 mins to prepare slides, 45 mins for presentation/ interview). The case was sent to me over email 48 hours before the interview. The 45 mins to prepare slides goes by quickly, so make sure to read the case carefully beforehand and prepare notes to bring in with you.

Notified a week later that I had moved on to final round of interviews. This time the interview was conducted over skype. Much more behavioral and some fit questions relating to the five pillars of the PwC professional.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about group project dynamics, working with others-- "Describe a time..."   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Tough one, a lot of behavioral questions. Many about teamwork. It is a senior manager who interviewed me. Nice guy but very serious. Keep asking about teamwork if he thinks you didn't prepare well for it.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First office hours, second career fair, third on campus interview
    During on campus interview I maybe was asked no questions from my resume and only asked one question total. She never directed the conversations to me, and seemed like she already made her mind up about me in the first 5 minutes of the interview. She also was unable to answer any questions about the specifics of the internship.

Interview Questions

• How I have dealt with a team member that was difficult or not carrying their own weight   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA).

Interview

There will be two parts of the interview which include first the case study interview and second the behavioral interview. The case study is vary depends on the internship positions you applied. Some position might even not get any case study questions. The case study will usually be given out several days before the interview for us canadates to better prepared.

Interview Questions

• Described how to solve the case study given.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Most time walk through my resume. Ask detailed information of my resume. Let me ask questions in the end. Several behavior questions. Like how to balance life and work, because auditing is a very busy position. I said doing sports, meeting friends, and working efficiently. Don't give up personal life. Describe the specific point on my resume.

Elevate Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied though my university's campus recruiting website and was given an on campus interview. The interview was very basic and they asked mostly situational questions. I interviewed with a partner which was very intimidating but he made it as comfortable as can be accepted. Overall the interview lasted around 50 minutes and was a positive experience.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round is divided into two parts, Behavioral and Case.
    The case for the case interview is given two days before the interview.
    You have to sketch out slides for the case on the day of the interview based on questions asked.
    The questions for the case are given on the interview day itself.
    Behavioral round has normal behavioral questions, that test you based on their leadership framework. (Please google their leadership framework).

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had to demonstrate learning agility.
      A situation where you had to showcase a global perspective.
      Answer Question