PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,316 Interview Reviews

2,316 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process is too slow . They take 1 round in 3 weeks and further update you the feedback after 10 days and that too when you follow-up with them. I gave 2 rounds of interview after the second round I was told after multiple follow-ups that they can't proceed further . I don't mind a negative feedback but atleast negative/positive they should care to provide feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The Interview questions were not related to my resume. The interviewer knew nothing about my skill which he himself told during the interview but he picked something he had knowledge of . I told him whatever I knew , but I was not selected. I think they should get the interview scheduled with the interviewer who is knowledgeable of the skill set of the candidate , not the one who is free to take an interview.   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why PwC?
      Why audit   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. From the moment I stepped in, the staff was very nice and listened attentively to questions or simple conversations. When I met my interviewer, she was very nice and told me how the process would go. The interview itself felt like a conversation, although I was nervous, I could tell the interviewer wasn't trying to intimidate me.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process, almost too manufactured, really. For you to get a second interview, you must have had lots of face time with the people most involved in the hiring process. The recruiter, partners, anybody that's active during campus recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • What are some areas about yourself that you wish to improve on?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been in a group situation where you encountered conflict? How did you handle it?   1 Answer