PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,985 Interview Reviews

2.9

5,985 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online via careers website. Had phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition, interview was for 45mins. A lot of behavioural questions, I think the interview could be cut shorter and questions asked were repetitive in nature.

Was scheduled for in-person interview the following day, person from PWC Talent Acquisition was very responsive and accommodating to my schedule.

Met with Hiring Manager the following week and interview was nothing formal more of a conversation, which made me very relaxed and provided a highly positive experience. I guess that is why telephone interview is so long, try to get the HR crap out of the way.
    I received a tour of the office and I was on my way.

Talent person followed up the next day in regards to how the interview went and I am currently awaiting to hear back from them.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Standard procedures, phone interview with HR, then face-to-face with 2 managers, then final with a partner.
    It seems like they are more interested in hiring fresh grads. They challenge a lot on people who are from corporate environment, which I think it was a little uncomfortable since corporate also have smart professionals, but to me, they pre-judged you that you cannot do the job right. And towards the end, it just seems like the job itself is different from what's actually on the description.
    Just be yourself in the interviews and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Technical and point of view questions   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was good. There were 3 people that interviewed me and focused on different key skills They tried their best to not create any tension within the room. The interviewers were respectful and the environment was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time something did not go the way you planned.   4 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks (beginning to end), from first interview to the offer letter. It was a standard interview (phone screen, then onsite visit). I interviewed with directors, managers, partners, I also met associates (potential peers)

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you exercised leadership in the past?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

All of them are very straight forward behavioral questions. it is basically q&a, not much conversation. The Partner was very nice. They offered icebreaker activities with the associates and previous intern in the waiting room.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have encountered?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruitment and was selected for an on campus interview. I interviewed with an audit partner he asked strictly behavioral questions and was not very friendly. I felt rushed out of the interview room and he made no effort to make a connection with me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work together with someone you did not know ?   1 Answer

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was a good interview. learn a lot about the company policies and program. very straightforward behavioral type. The two interviewers were friendly and wrote back to my Thank you letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Interview

A partener interviewed me, conducted a 30 minutes 1 to 1 interview at campus, asked some very general behavior questions, walked through the resume. Asking the tax related experience, but I do not have one at that time.

Interview Questions

• Have you work with someone that hard to communicate to? How did you deal with that person?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

First, I got invited to a Friday night social to speak and network with PwC emlpoyees and our peers. I think PwC was looking for people who would network with many people and be able to connect with people they did not know through conversation;

The week after I got an invitation to interview on campus. I interviewed with the Audit partner for 30 minutes during this on campus interview; The next step was an office visit, but I ended up not going for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame an issue during a project you worked on with a team.   1 Answer

Risk Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via email through a campus job posting. I was contacted by a recruiter couple days later and spoke for 10-15 minutes. I was asked to fly in for an in person interview event. It consisted of a presentation of the company and benefits and then three 30 minute back to back interviews. They said I would hear back within 10 days. There were two skills assessment tests to be completed online as well. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. They want to know what you know about the company and the position.   1 Answer