PwC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

656 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

On campus first round, "superday" with 3 interviews and a lunch. 1 manager and 2 partners. Did not paint a clear picture of the group. Lunch was with younger employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

First and final round interviews were conducted via Google Hangouts.

First round was only three behavioral interview questions regarding "whole leadership." Besides that, they just asked when I will have 150 credits. The rest of the interview is the candidates time for asking questions. I'd recommend asking questions about personal experiences of the interviewer at this stage because it is HR and the lady I spoke with did not know much about PwC.

For the final round, senior managers or partners interview you. There were two 45 minute interviews during this stage. Before the interviews, you have a 30 minute session with a "greeter" that is usually an associate that can answer any questions you have and help diagnose any technical difficulties if you have any. I just had a conversation with both interviewers. Each interviewer stated they hated the behavioral questions they are suppose to ask so we skipped them and just had a conversation. The partner I interviewed with in the final interview told me if they send me a survey about the virtual interviews to be "brutally honest" and tell them how I feel about and if I hated it say why I hated it.

Overall, all three interviewers were great. However, the entire interview process being virtual was a huge turn off as a candidate. I declined the offer because PwC did a final round interview over Google Hangouts verse an office visit. I understand you get a "celebratory" office visit if you get an offer, however, I declined the offer because I don't like that candidates are evaluated over Google Hangouts verse in person for the final round. I especially didn't like the final round being virtual because I live less than 10 minutes away from the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two back to back interviews. Each interview was about 30 minutes. Most of the questions were personal and behavioral. Got the offer through a phone call a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a group setting and you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual office visit. Interviewed with 2 directors and a partner. Very Laid back. Got the interview through school program and solid networking with professionals. Never felt much pressure. I don't have the best GPA but there was at least some need for that office since it is growing.Felt really welcomed it is also summer time so a lot of the associates seemed like they had a little bit of downtime.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interviewers are super friendly. I have 3 45-min interviews in total. They asked me about my leadership and team spirit as usual. We have some free talk as well. I have lots of opportunity to ask them questions. During the interview lunch, I have more chance talking with them, not only about work but also their daily life. They shared several working experience with me as well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

After a prior phone screening, candidates where invited to the office for a 'super day'. The super day consisted of a round of four interviews with various departments within the tax department. Each interview tested a particular trait that PwC deemed important. After the round of interviews candidates were invited for lunch with associates and other potential candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First I had an on-campus interview with a director. Next morning, I received a call and was invited to the office visit. Three back to back interviews, lunch, presentation. Received an offer the next business day

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Pwc recruits a lot at colleges so if you are I school it is important to build a relationship with the recruiters to get an interview. Once I got an actual interview the process from there was pretty relaxed. It seems to me like the partners and/or managers that interview you care more about your personality and how well you will fit in at the firm rather than how well you answer tough interview questions. The interviews usually ended up with us just having a conversation about topic not even related to accounting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was mostly behavioral with many questions surrounding my resume. I was not asked many difficult questions, mainly softballs. I spent a lot of time asking questions about the position, the industry, and the partner's day to day life.