PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017
5,771 Interview Reviews

2.9

PWC Elevate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very conversational. I had met my interviewer the night before at a pre interview dinner. He asked a few behavioral questions but it was all very friendly and conversational.

Elevate Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

First interviewed with someone from the national recruitment department. A week later interviewed with a local partner. The second interview was much more official, and it came in two parts. The first half hour is spent chatting with a greeter and lasted a half-hour. The purpose of it was to get you used to the google chat style interview, which was a great help. I was skeptical at first, but I see in retrospect how it helped.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time that you had to give negative feedback and how it was received.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process, almost too manufactured, really. For you to get a second interview, you must have had lots of face time with the people most involved in the hiring process. The recruiter, partners, anybody that's active during campus recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • What are some areas about yourself that you wish to improve on?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a group situation where you encountered conflict? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services website and was notified in late February that I was selected for an interview. My interview was during the first week of March on campus at University of Maryland, College Park. My interviewer was a partner which intimidated me at first, but after meeting him it was clear he was very friendly and supportive. He mainly asked behavioral questions and went through my resume and asked about specific items on there. About two weeks later, I was notified that I had been selected for a second (this time virtual) interview with a manager. This interview was pretty similar to the first one, very laid back, but more behavioral questions. The next day, I received my offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to research on a company for school or work.   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirksville, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Kirksville, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was casual. It was based on PwC conversational interview model. It can be easily looked up. The interviewer was social and most of the conversation did not have to do with accounting. No accounting questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have about PwC?   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career office and the whole process took a week. The interview was easy and pleasant. The interviewer was happy to answer any questions, and I think they care a lot about team work skill.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to coordinate between different tasks   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through university recruitment. Applied at the beginning of February, accepted for interview at the end of February (as scheduled by the accounting department), interview was at the end of March (as scheduled by the accounting department), heard back the evening after I interviewed with them that I got an internship offer before recruiting events or an office visit.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I had a long on campus interview with a partner from the practice I was interested in. Mostly behavioral questions, some were fairly difficult. Did not get invited to the second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a very difficult technical problem, how did you solve it, etc.   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first was a screening interview with a campus recruiter which had standard behavioral questions. The second round was with a partner of the firm and asked more about my experiences and knowledge of the business area.

Elevate Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was about an hour long. They asked me mostly behavioral questions. The next step is a second interview and from there a decision about Elevate will be made

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a differing opinion with a co-worker and how you overcame that differing opinion.   Answer Question