PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2017
6,703 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Process overall was smooth. One of the most professional and responsive recruiter I have worked with. Kept me updated on each step and provided adequate feedback.
    All three folks from PWC who interviewed me where respectful and fun to talk to. Although I was initially nervous, their positive attitude put me at ease quickly. All the interviews felt like discussions rather than interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions on my experience and accomplishments.   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was two parts, a 30 minute case study, followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. The final round was a video conference with a director, very behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Who well you work in teams?
      What would you do if you were on a team and someone did not do their job?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Tax Core Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on the website through campus, waited for 1 month to get the first interview. First interview was a 15’ phone interview ( mine was like 10’) since the interviewer was late). It is hard to judge a candidate through 15’ phone call and decide whether to move forward. I got an email 2 weeks later stated that they can’t move me forward.
    Pretty disappointing because I really like the company.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very great process. I applied, was selected for an on-campus interview, then advanced to a virtual interview, then was invited to visit the firm, and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you communicated a difficult message to someone and what the result was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a pre-interview reception the night before. The environment was very chill and relaxed and I was able to meet my interviewer there. On-campus interview with one person for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with what's going on in the business world?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

the process two 4 weeks i interviewed at the SF office there a meeting a recruiter then a meeting with partners and managers. the interview was 100% virtual. there was a lot behavioral questions on leadership and work style as well as questions about Ethic.

Deals Interview

Interview

The process was very easy I just had two phone calls that were not very difficult or technical. But I had gone to their summer leadership the year before I am not exactly sure what the process is like if you did not go to summer leadership

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Horrible, partner was not engaged. The whole interview process took around 30 minutes. The partners seem very cocky. The firm did not seem welcoming at all. It seemed like they were picky with their people.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus first round interview, behavioral questions. Supposed to be thirty minutes, but went long. Nice interviewer, very direct but friendly. Seemed to go well but was not called back for second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received criticism and how you responded.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It is a little tough. Everytime, the interviewer ask me question, I answered. I felt like she was unsatified with my answers. And it was a short process, only like 17 mins.