PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,559 Interview Reviews

2,559 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

First round had one case and one behavioral. The case was largely technical and asked about how to best implement a tech platform. The behavioral had standard questions of leadership, how you handle a tough time, how you give feedback to team mates, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed leadership   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

First online application, then you wait for about a week to get the notice of first round interview. The first round interview is about 30-45 minutes, and if you pass the first round, the send round will be online video call.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

Half hour behavioral, half hour case. We were told that the behavioral would come first but they gave me a case first, threw me off a bit. Straight forward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge in a school or work setting.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews via google hangouts. One interview was a case interview and the other was behavioral. Each interview was with a different person. The interview was performed via google hangout.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through University. On-campus dinner with recruiter, then an on-campus interview the following day. Final Interview was a virtual web-cam interview with a senior employee and was informal. Mainly behavioral questions, not many technical questions.

Public Sector Advisory Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

Online application and resume, then a week later I was invited to a case interview (video chat), followed by a phone interview two days later, then a phone security screen (because it was for a public sector job)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your communication style to meet the needs of the group.   Answer Question

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Lexington, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

After successfully completing my first interview on campus one-on-one. The second interview is over webcam. BE VERY SPECIFIC to what office locations you choose to work at. I was accidentally sent to interview with the Washington Metro Market PwC office even though I told my interviewer that there's been a change of location. My recruiter, A.M., did an awful job to help me with scheduling my second interview with another office. She never replied to any of my emails or called me back after leaving her several voicemails. Recruiters do not show any consideration to your helping to move your interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do your research over the company. Have questions prepared.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with Audit Manager at my university career center. Sat in a waiting area with other students who were interviewing. PWC associates where sitting there and making small talk with the students.

Interview Questions

• Talk about some group projects you have worked on in school?
      Why do you want to work for PWC?
      Interview was about an hour long.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First around behavioral questions, it was pretty relax. There is a greater to help you when I was waiting for the interview. Time pass very fast for 45 minutes. Just relax, and don't be nervous.

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

a recruiter called me and tell me about the job from PwC. The job matched my skill very well. It is actually exactly what I have been working on. I have 3 to 4 years experience in IT industry. A feedback from my recruiter saying that "no interview". because I don't have a computer science degree. I have a master degree in information management related major and most of my courses were computer related. Plus 3 year's experiences as an IT developer. I am pretty sure I am at least qualified for an interview !
    What I can say is PwC is a narrow minded company

Interview Questions

• Do you have a Computer Science degree?   1 Answer