PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,086 Interview Reviews

2,086 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for a first interview by e-mail and this interview was a virtual interview through Google Hangouts. This interview was great because the interviewer was very supportive and asked questions that allowed the showcase of talents and experience. The process was a bit disconcerting because the feed was a little sporadic and this stilted the flow of conversation. The second interview was tougher because the partner and manager left more of the conversation up to the applicant to fill in and some planning such as your elevator speech would be helpful to prepare for this interview.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position. I was invited for an interview within a week. I was an out of area candidate so my interviews were conducted via Google Hangout. I first interviewed with a Director. She was very friendly and the interview was very conversational. It lasted 50 minutes. A week later, I had an interview with a partner. As with the Director, I very much enjoyed my interview. She was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. My partner interview lasted a little over 45 minutes. I was told I would hear back within a week but I still have not heard back (2 weeks later). I am guessing they went with another candidate which is a shame because this is my first choice. Overall, I had a positive experience with PwC and their interviewing process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Given a case a few days before then on the day given an hour to prepare for a presentation deck. The first was a 1:1 interview to present the case and the second to have a behavioral interview.

Assurance Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews
    1st round: case and behavioral
    case given beforehand and then must present on the spot to questions given with 45 minute prep time. expected to draw out slides
    2nd round: behaviorals

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On-campus interview with lots of behavior questions. The interviewer kept asking for examples about your team work. Be prepared for that. Not much questions about resume. The interviewer answered all the questions thoroughly. Also, there are employees outside the interview room, be prepared to talk to them too. I think that's part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of getting a negative feedback from supervisor?
      What can you bring to PwC?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round was a on-campus interview.We had to talk to the greeters for a while and then I were called for the interview. It was a total behavioral round. It was just about 10 minutes. I was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
      What do you think is the best way to learn?
      Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting and attended most if not all of the recruiting events. Never heard back and neither did anyone else that I know of who got a no. The only people who even merited an email were the select few who got an interview. Rather unprofessional.

Advisory Associate (MC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Changed the order/process a bit this year for advisory (or at least in my region). Applied through PwC's website and my campus career's website for an on-campus interview. I was notified shortly after that I was selected for an interview. First round was a 90 minute case interview with a director (45 mins to prepare slides, 45 mins for presentation/ interview). The case was sent to me over email 48 hours before the interview. The 45 mins to prepare slides goes by quickly, so make sure to read the case carefully beforehand and prepare notes to bring in with you.

Notified a week later that I had moved on to final round of interviews. This time the interview was conducted over skype. Much more behavioral and some fit questions relating to the five pillars of the PwC professional.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about group project dynamics, working with others-- "Describe a time..."   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Tough one, a lot of behavioral questions. Many about teamwork. It is a senior manager who interviewed me. Nice guy but very serious. Keep asking about teamwork if he thinks you didn't prepare well for it.