PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,194 Interview Reviews

2,194 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was extremely nice. I felt very comfortable and wasn't asked any difficult questions. Make sure you make good eye contact and take your time to respond to any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an questions for me?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

apply this position through university website and its own official website. briefly ask behavior question, 30 minutes long, wear business suit
    average level interview as normal behavior interview in other company.

Administrative Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy online application, skills assesment to get to interview process. The interview itself was a panel of three managers for the department which can be a little nerve wracking. I answered some questions from a management point of view and feel that is what caused me to not be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a conflict with a coworker.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation the next day for an initial virtual interview through Google Hangouts with a recruiter. Behavioral and situational questions. Notified 3 weeks later that all the candidates they interviewed couldn't be invited to final round interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle large sets of data?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

3 people interviewed, each took 15 - 20 minutes.
    Situational questions.
    1st person is asking more about yourself, finding out your work history
    2nd person is asking about work related questions
    3rd person technical knowledge, like Microsoft products and etc. Depends on which position you are applying.

Interview Questions

• a situation when you had to fix a major problem ? and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online. received an interview invitation within a week. The first round is quite easy, all behavioral questions. Waited for 3-4 weeks, and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle in work or school setting.   1 Answer

Strategy& Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Initial phone interview which led to on campus interview. The first round is the hardest of the 3 rounds of interviews as it is the one where they have you break down a case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you overcame and how you did that?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through their company website. The process took only about 1 week, I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interview, then I interviewed at PwC.

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hallandale Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and kept rescheduling phone interviews for about 3 weeks, everyone was too busy for a conversation. Eventually it happened and the interviewer was pretty unprofessional and sounded like I was wasting her time.

Interview Questions

• Very standard UX questions about process. Not much discussion back and forth.   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview which led to an In-person team interview. Everyone was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly, from the phone screen to the Director. Location was very easy to get to, and they reimburse you for parking if you use that. The team was diverse and honest about challenges, goals, and workload upfront.

Interview Questions

• Your background is atypical of Instructional Designers we typically hire. How do you think your qualifications will help our team?   2 Answers

See What PwC Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Director in New York, NY

Pros: “This is a truly diverse place to work where there is an earnest commitment to continued improvement and inclusion. Work-life balance is truly practiced with flexible work arrangements...”“This is a truly diverse place to work where there is an earnest commitment to continued improvement and inclusion. Work-life balance is truly practiced with flexible work arrangements. This firm truly gives women a fair opportunity for advancement to the Partnership. Your peers will be hardworking, intelligent and have integrity. The firm stresses integrity in everything you do. Independence is taken seriously.” – Full Review