PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,994 Interview Reviews

2.9

5,994 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Interview

Interview

A partener interviewed me, conducted a 30 minutes 1 to 1 interview at campus, asked some very general behavior questions, walked through the resume. Asking the tax related experience, but I do not have one at that time.

Interview Questions

• Have you work with someone that hard to communicate to? How did you deal with that person?   1 Answer

Risk Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via email through a campus job posting. I was contacted by a recruiter couple days later and spoke for 10-15 minutes. I was asked to fly in for an in person interview event. It consisted of a presentation of the company and benefits and then three 30 minute back to back interviews. They said I would hear back within 10 days. There were two skills assessment tests to be completed online as well. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions. They want to know what you know about the company and the position.   1 Answer

Global Mobility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

PwC will run a check to see if you've worked for them or any subsidiaries of pwc. Unfortunately I had and it cost me the position.

Interviewed with two individuals and the interview questions were designed to evaluate my problem solving abilities.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were given feedback and how you applied it to better a job related situation?   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Received interview through campus recruiting. Participated in a first round and second round interview. Each were 30 minute sessions. The first round consisted mostly of behavioral questions. The second round interview was with a partner and also consisted mostly of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you utilized the help of mentor to complete a project   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in April 2017.

Interview

Online test - HR interview - Senior Manager interview - Partner interview. The overall interview is not hard as I had several internship during my college. I would say just be yourself and ask some quality questions. They are all nice people who just want to know you and see whether you really fit the culture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this particular office? What do you know about the business line that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and had a 30 min phone interview with an employee. After the phone interview, I was invited to the super day in Chicago office. A few days before the super day (about 48 hours) I was emailed material for a case study. You could get familiarized with the case but wouldn't receive questions until the super day. The super day started with about an hour to prep a presentation to answer the questions that they give you. Then, current employees walk you around from interviewer to interviewer. I had 3 one-on-one interviews, and presented my case presentation to the last interviewer (other candidates presented to the first interview, some to the second). Mostly behavioral, situational questions aside from the case. I got a call a few days later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a difficult group setting? How did you manage to succeed or work with each other?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very formal and structured process. Best to start early and connect with everyone you can meet. There are also several rounds of interviews. First you may meet with an associate and then progress to management.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral interview questions.   2 Answers

Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through school. Got notified about an interview a week later. Interviewed with a tax manager. Didn't ask typical interview questions, made the interview very informal. Brought up controversial topics involving PwC. Wanted to see if I could take command in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience.

Didn't ask typical interview questions, was more conversational. Wanted me to ask more questions about the firm.

Prepare 5-10 PwC specific questions before hand   1 Answer

Elevate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT).

Interview

This was the fastest process of the Big4. I applied online through my university and was selected for an online interview with a partner for the firm. It was 30 minutes and he just wanted to get to know me and also ask about some situations that I had gone through so far in college. I was notified a few days later that I had been selected to attend the conference. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What do you do/ did you do at your job?   1 Answer
    • 5 words your peers would describe you as. And one they might say I can improve on.   1 Answer
    • Resolving a conflict?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, each 45-1 hour long. Pretty conversational in nature. The questions asked were personality-based trying to gauge your way of working as well as technical data analyst and BI related questions. Detailed questions were asked related to academic & professional background.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral & technical data analytics and BI related questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase