PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,002 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation discussing the job itself. You are with a group of 20 or so other individuals interviewing that day as well. After the presentation, you interview with a manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle conflict in your previous job.   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Johns Creek, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before the 1st interview. You meet a few associates, managers and partners. You might even meet the person who will be given you the interview. Next, the 1st interview was in the morning with a partner in person. They base their interview questions off of their 5 dimensions (business acumen, global acumen, whole leadership, relationships and technical capabilities). After, I received the thumbs up for the second round of interviews. This one was a week later and it was a virtual interview. Same types of questions. Mainly on experience, leadership, challenges and general business knowledge. I received an offer. Next is the office visit to meet more employees and learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at your other jobs? Overcoming challenges? How do you keep up with current business? Times where you have dealt with a difficult person and how you can to a resolution? Why accounting? What are your goals?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

PwC Start Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university job portal and was selected for a first round interview. I was interviewed by a Tax partner on campus and it was average difficulty. We started by getting to know each other first and after that I was asked several behavioral type questions. The whole interview lasted about 30 mins.
    I got a call two days after by a recruiter informing that I was selected for a second round interview.
    The second round interview was virtual, it was through Google Handouts. It was a very laid back interview, easier than the first one. The manager who interviewed me only asked personal questions just to get to know me a little bit.
    I got a call exactly two weeks after my second interview saying I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you manage multiple deadlines?   1 Answer
    • What is global acumen to you?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview. Was interviewed by a partner and he basically did all of the talking. I was asked one, maybe two, questions, and was never given a chance to mention anything on my resume. Nice man, but completely changed my view of the firm and made me want to look elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• You must be very busy - how do you manage your time well?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why PwC?
      Why audit   1 Answer

Elevate SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online through a university website. After resume reviews, the recruiter sent out formal invitations to interview on campus. The interview was extremely conversational with a few behavioral questions thrown into the mix. My interviewer and I actually ran over on time because of the depth of our conversation about my interests and motivation to apply along with questions about the internship and a potential full time offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made the whole interview feel like a conversation. There was a pre-interview dinner that was scheduled to make people less nervous and it worked. All of the PwC staff were nice and listend attentively