PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017
6,060 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and timely. Good and timely communication through email, and the whole process just took about 2 weeks, and easier then expected. Received a follow up call a couple of days after the interview with feedback, unfortunately no offer.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly behavioral and fit based questions. Nothing related directly to accounting. Walk through resume, future career ambitions, feelings about the firm. There were some associates who talked to us before the actual interview, probably to keep the kids going into the interview from being too nervous about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you worked in a team and had to talk to a member who wasn't doing their share of the work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied and then had a skype interview with an audit Partner. It was very behavioral-based, and left a lot of time for me to ask questions at the end. It went very smoothly, and it was very casual.

Interview Questions

• Describe a positive/negative experience in a group   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a basic one on oneinterview with generic interview questions. But the interviewer was very disengaged and uninterested. He had a disinterested look and gave very short answers to questions asked with no explanation. Completely turned me off of them.

Interview Questions

• N/a very basic initial questions   1 Answer

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation discussing the job itself. You are with a group of 20 or so other individuals interviewing that day as well. After the presentation, you interview with a manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle conflict in your previous job.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   2 Answers

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Johns Creek, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before the 1st interview. You meet a few associates, managers and partners. You might even meet the person who will be given you the interview. Next, the 1st interview was in the morning with a partner in person. They base their interview questions off of their 5 dimensions (business acumen, global acumen, whole leadership, relationships and technical capabilities). After, I received the thumbs up for the second round of interviews. This one was a week later and it was a virtual interview. Same types of questions. Mainly on experience, leadership, challenges and general business knowledge. I received an offer. Next is the office visit to meet more employees and learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at your other jobs? Overcoming challenges? How do you keep up with current business? Times where you have dealt with a difficult person and how you can to a resolution? Why accounting? What are your goals?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

PwC Start Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university job portal and was selected for a first round interview. I was interviewed by a Tax partner on campus and it was average difficulty. We started by getting to know each other first and after that I was asked several behavioral type questions. The whole interview lasted about 30 mins.
    I got a call two days after by a recruiter informing that I was selected for a second round interview.
    The second round interview was virtual, it was through Google Handouts. It was a very laid back interview, easier than the first one. The manager who interviewed me only asked personal questions just to get to know me a little bit.
    I got a call exactly two weeks after my second interview saying I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you manage multiple deadlines?   1 Answer
    • What is global acumen to you?   1 Answer