PwC Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

3.1

409 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied in my second year of undergraduate for this internship. Can't remember exactly which role I applied but it is a consulting nature of role. I passed the online test and received a telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how do I think of the Oil industry and would I invest in it and why?   Answer Question

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with hiring manager, followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and colleague one week later at PWC offices. Standard interview questions as well as being quite keen to get to know me as a person and what I was looking for in a role.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you have had to adjust your own work in order to support your team   1 Answer

Women In Business Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application form, why Pwc? etc, online skills test - numerical and logical and then telephone interview that was competency based and news story that interests you. Straightforward HR were really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've worked in a team, Recent news story that's interested you   Answer Question

Technology Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

After the SHL numerical tests I got called it for the assessment centre. This lasted 4 hours and consisted of a written assignment in which we had to write a report on which of the three strategic options a pwc client should take. Then we had a group exercise (6 people) and each had a booklet and also an individual piece of paper which contained different pieces of information for each candidate. This lasted 30 minutes and in the last 10 min we were given a paper saying that climate change has led to some consequences which led us to rethink our option. The case study was about tea,coffee and cocoa and you had to decide on which country to pick out of the 6. Finally, I completed a numerical test (20 questions 20 minutes) and a diagrammatic test (40 questions 20 minutes) on paper.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The overall process consisted of firstly completely an online application form followed by being invited to complete a set of psychometric tests (Numerical and Abstract Reasoning). Both of the tests were simple.

Tech Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First is an online application. Then online tests. Then Assessment Centre, which comprised of a group exercise, written case study exercise and confirmatory tests. They get back to you within five working days with the result.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an external agency and asked to complete some online tests, numerical, verbal and accuracy. The numerical test was extremely difficult and actually completely irrelevant as the role has no mathematical element to it! I was then rejected after not performing well in the numerical test.

Very odd equal opportunities questions also that were very unncessessary. For example, whether my parents went to university, whether my parents were professionals, whether i went to private school, did I receive any free school meals? Ridiculous.

Graduate Technology Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application review and tests. I was then invited to an assessment centre, and informed I had passed four working days later. Feedback was helpful, and aligned with my experiences. This stage was then followed by a face to face partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Assessment centre can be difficult if unprepared for the tasks; time is very limited.   Answer Question

Tax Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Assessment centre, consisted of written report, group discussion and then psychometric tests. Overall a very well thought through process, they do their best to make it a relaxing environment, people are very nice.

Actuarial Services Graduate Interview

Application

Interview

Having scheduled a date and time for my interview, I prepared in advance of the day with the assistance of the hints and tips provided by the company. On arrival at the firm, I was offered a drink and asked to wait until my interviewer was ready to collect me. I had a very positive and enjoyable experience - mainly due to the fact that I was well prepared and could have a dialogue with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why Actuarial Services?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a colleague who wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you built a relationship   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a news story which has interested you - how will it affect us and our clients?   Answer Question