PwC Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Why audit, why PwC, describe your biggest advantage and weakness, what did you learn from your past work experience, describe a situation when you showed your team-player spirit

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position. I was invited for an interview within a week. I was an out of area candidate so my interviews were conducted via Google Hangout. I first interviewed with a Director. She was very friendly and the interview was very conversational. It lasted 50 minutes. A week later, I had an interview with a partner. As with the Director, I very much enjoyed my interview. She was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. My partner interview lasted a little over 45 minutes. I was told I would hear back within a week but I still have not heard back (2 weeks later). I am guessing they went with another candidate which is a shame because this is my first choice. Overall, I had a positive experience with PwC and their interviewing process.

Advisory Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted through on-campus recruiting. Had to schedule an interview through Skype since I wasn't in town that day. 45 min case prep, 30 min behavioral, 30 min case presentation. Different interviewers for behavioral and case presentation.

Both interviewers were very nice, behavioral questions were as expected, describe this project, describe this experience working in a team, etc.
    Case background information was given 48 hours beforehand and then five questions were given 45 minutes before.

Definitely prepare for the case extensively and figure out how you want to organize your slides.

Heard back within one business day.

Interview Questions

• describe this project, describe this experience working in a team, common technology platform, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was first round on-campus interview. I interviewed with a partner. He asked me two behavioral questions, things about my resume and for the last 25 minutes he let me ask him questions. I honestly was not prepared for the interview. All I did was stay positive and be myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you got feedback from your boss and how you improved it.   Answer Question

GHRS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through a college website. I received an e-mail saying that I was invited for the on campus interview a week later. The also had a networking event with representatives from different departments and a dinner before the actual interview. The interview went smoothly, they only asked very basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you made a mistake and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Core Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview took 30 mins. It was on campus. I was asked with some behavior questions and questions regarding my experience on resume. The interviewer was nice and patient during the conversation. He was a manager from New York, coming to Los Angeles for the interview. I did not get the second round interview. However, it is a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      asked me about my work experience on my resume.
      Why PwC?
      Why Tax?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A senior from the east coast interviewed me through video chat. She asked me three behavior questions. It was not hard to answer. She also asked my preferred location. When I answered one, she said the location is not hiring. After a week, I got a rejected email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to network in order to accomplish a project.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school website. There was a networking event before the interview day. The first round was occurred on campus. The interviewer is a manager. He asked about my resume and several behavioral questions. He would like to see how I worked in team and manage your time with tight deadlines.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1st round interview: On campus
    2nd round interview: 3 back-to-back 45 minutes interviews
    The interviewers were friendly and not trying to give you a hard time. The questions are mostly behavioral. They will ask for specific examples that demonstrated your skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you encountered conflict in a team setting? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

interviewed at a convention in Dallas with a tax partner, recommended to LA branch. had a google video chat with a tax manager. was notified two weeks later of the job offer

Interview Questions

• why pwc, when was a time you showed leadership, why tax, explain your roles in club board member positions, job experiences, usage of accounting software.   2 Answers