PwC Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2015.

Interview

I interacted with four different recruiters regarding a marketing role, which at times was inconsistent as to who was reaching out to me providing guidance on steps in the interview process.

After my in person interview with three managers, the recruiter shared with me excellent feedback - the hiring managers loved me and had only excellent things to say about my credentials. Even the MD himself said "You're hired!" during our one on one, including how excited his team was to be meeting with me based on my background.

A week later, upon following up, I was told they had no other candidates to compare me to for the role since I exceeded the other applicants expectations, therefore they had to interview additional applicants in the interim time. I had assumed this was part of checking the box in HR. I was informed they would contact me regarding a third interview with a senior partner or go straight to offer the next week after discussions with the hiring managers.

The following week I received a phone call stating the job was given to another candidate. I felt very mislead, as per last communication the next steps were either a job offer or a final interview with a senior partner that was waiting to be scheduled.

After over a month of the recruitment process, I can honestly say I am quite disappointed by PWC's misleading expectations. Thankfully I was interviewing with additional companies, but can certainly state based on my past experience, I will not be applying at the PWC organisation again.

Interview Questions

• Not a fan of the newly implemented recruitment process. The managers asked questions regarding business acumen and leadership that felt very scripted and read off of a piece of paper. For a consultancy firm, I expected a more personalised approach to ask about my qualifications and past experience. It was a bit dry, and though part of the process, not impressed compared to interviewing with previous companies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

Very organised, prompt in arranging and communicating interview, however interviewer was not very friendly or detailed in job description was more interested in informing me of lack of scope for vertical growth...

Interview Questions

• In our department we don't have much scope for ascension up the ladder as our department is already fully staffed with experience persons how do you feel about this given the fact you are potentially thinking of working with us?   1 Answer