PwC Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.9

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hallandale Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and kept rescheduling phone interviews for about 3 weeks, everyone was too busy for a conversation. Eventually it happened and the interviewer was pretty unprofessional and sounded like I was wasting her time.

Interview Questions

• Very standard UX questions about process. Not much discussion back and forth.   1 Answer

Senior Associate, User-Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hallandale Beach, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy. 3 phone interviews almost an hour each (on different days). The first was with HR and I disclosed salary range I am looking for, which is in-line with market and years of experience; she replied, "ok." Then asked me to come in for an in-person interview which would last 4 hours because 5 separate people had to interview me to make sure I "fit" in the culture and basically didn't lie on my resume about what I'm capable of doing. No problem.

Upon arrival, I was shown around the office space. I saw some familiar faces and felt I really hit it off with the 5 interviewers. At the end of the in-person interviews, the HR associate walks me into her office and begins to discuss the hiring process and benefits involved with working at PWC. Which, to me, sounds like a slam dunk. (Why else discuss PWC benefits if there wasn't an intention of an offer?)

In any case, she further began to explain how the job description could be misinterpreted because it mentions it's a senior level position with 2+yrs experience. How can that be misinterpreted exactly? Sounds to me like a bait and switch where they asked for senior level but aren't willing to pay senior prices. I worked HARD to get where I am. 13+yrs of experience and a Masters level education and HR now wants to discount all of that because she "can see how the job description can be misinterpreted." Give me a break. They may be advertising for senior level but they don't really want it. Saying that "entering at an entry-level role is better for your career within the company and will aid in growth" is a bunch of garbage. Ultimately, I believe I didn't receive an offer because they found another candidate willing to work for less money. That's a real shame.

Be honest in your job descriptions, PWC, and stop wasting people's time in the process.

Winter Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with them on campus multiples times and was invited to an on campus interview as well as an in office interview. On campus interview was with one Senior manager, In office was with a senior associate, manager, and parter. Each interviewer focused behavioral questions on specific areas of their core competencies. This was in stark contrast to the on campus interview which was almost completely devoid of behavioral questions. Overall good experience, I wasn't extended an offer but made it to the last round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you witnessed a co-wroker doing something unethical, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you interacted with someone from a different culture and any experience you gained from the encounter.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to convince others to come around to your way of thinking? describe the situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Application

Interview

Applied from college career website, met with the employees at the career fair, join the beta alpha psi , attended PWC's presentation, had an interview with a senior manager. Later get the invitation to office visit.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the questions relate to resume. The interviewer was very nice and helpful.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college and through beta alpha psi, met the firm at a career fair and networked with several firm members. Heard back 2 weeks after for office interview in the very near future. I am being flown out to my office choice for an office interview and will hear back from them soon after.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with diversity in the workplace   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty general. The man I spoke with was very nice and asked predominantly behavioral questions. The majority of the questions asked me about my resume. Also, a lot of questions on leadership. I got an email a few weeks later asking me for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What is a time you showed leadership?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I got an on-campus interview shortly after the career fair at my school.
    The interview last for 30 mins.
    The interview contains a lot of behavior questions, I would say maybe around 5 questions.
    They are Heavily focus on leadership skills.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process with PWC was very pleasant. I went to a university career fair and got an on-campus interview the next week. There was a pre-interview get together the night before, which was a great way to learn more about the firm in a less formal environment. Everyone I met throughout the process was very kind and easygoing. A little over two weeks after the on-campus interview, I found out I was selected for an office interview. The office interview was scheduled for a few weeks later. It consisted of 3 separate 30-minute interviews, which included one with a partner. There was also a case study involved since it was for an advisory position. They emailed the case study about 3 days before so you have some time to prepare. The morning of the interview they give you some questions to answer about the case study and you have an hour to prepare some handwritten powerpoint-like slides. You have to present your slides to one of your 3 interviewers. They take you out to lunch afterwards.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed first at the university, once you made that cut, you were invited to Miami for two days. For the two days in Miami you were placed in a hotel with a roommate. I attended a dinner event at a partners house. Went through three 1:1 interviews with people from all areas of the firm. Lots of interaction with employees and other interns.

Interview Questions

• What will you be able to bring to the table that is different than others?   Answer Question

Summer Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply on PWC website and filling out a lot of information, get interview invitation after the application deadline, get inviation to a pre-interview social event, went to the pre-interview social event the day before the interview, interview date