PwC Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 26, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I originally applied for an on campus interview through my schools career services website. The first interview was pretty casual, mostly behavioral based questions. The next interview round was conducted via google hangout, and included interviews with multiple PwC partners. Make sure you're showing your personality, and portraying what about you makes you fit for the position. It's a competitive position so make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group, and what you did to be successful in that situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Really great experience. Highly competitive. Very nice interviewers, detailed accounting questions. Spoke to partners, which was a great networking opportunity. Amazingly positive working environment. The first interview was on campus, and it was mostly conversational. I interviewed with a partner and he basically asked me to talk about myself. The entire interview was pretty casual. Final round was conducted through google hangout with two senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Why Tax? Why PwC? Global Acumen?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always talk to the partner and discuss it before you accept the offer.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional from HR to interview greeters and interviewer. The interviewer was very cold and clearly not interested in what I had to offer. But interviews are two way streets and this experience goes to show that not all firms are the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a group situation and there was a hard to work with member.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

Interview

I applied for a position at the Minneapolis, Minnesota office through my school's career website and received an interview. There were two rounds of interviews, one on campus, and then an "Office Blitz" as they called it where I got the opportunity to interview with three employees. One was a Senior Associate, another a Director, and then finally a Partner. Everyone was very welcoming and it was an awesome experience.

StartProgram Interview

Application

Interview

One on campus interview. If you make it past there you will be flown out to office you want to work at and have 2 behavioral interviews. Everyone was extremely friendly and bonus that they fly you out to the office. If you have family there they'll pay for your flight to stay the whole weekend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone disagreed with you and you had to make them change your mind to make you see their way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The final round included 3 interviews - one with an Attorney within the Federal Tax group, one with an Accountant, and a final interview with a Partner in the Financial Services Group. I was interviewing for an Attorney Tax Associate position. The entire process was very enjoyable and relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

First is to complete the online application-submit resume, Second is to take the on campus interview-interview with one partner/director, Third is to do the on site visit-office visit and attended the social event, Last step is to do the on site interview with managers and partners.

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 members of the TP department one at a time. Each was about 30 minutes long followed by lunch with the two newest associates in the department. Each three were different. One was about the work, one to scrutinize every bit of my resume, and the last about goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to change your approach to a situation, but still found success.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

On campus interview first, very conversational. Was then invited to the office for my second and final interview. Had 3 30 minute interviews with either partners or senior managers. All vet conversational, was never asked any traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty informal. Had an initial phone screen with a HR recruiter and then an in person interview with two managers and a partner. The interview style was pretty casual. Asked about my background, experience, etc. and then they explained what the role would be like and what the job expectations were. After the interview, I believe I heard back within a few days that I had the role.