PwC Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was at the PwC main office headquarters. It was very relaxed, very calm, and very informative. We began with a nice breakfast and then an information session which spanned the first hour. Afterwards we were interviewed three times each interview approximately thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How do you employ professional skepticism in a school or work setting?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Was selected for an on campus interview. The on campus interview was very conversational. Started with my background and went on to behavioral questions. Shortly afterwards was invited for a second round interview. The second round interview was with a director and partner. It went ok but yet to hear back. Was told I would hear back within 2 weeks.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1: (On Campus)
    45 minutes of prep for case interview
    30 minute case interview (Case documents given 48hrs prior to interview)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Round 2: (At PwC NYC office)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to study your major and how do you think the knowledge you are gaining from your degree will benefit PwC's consulting branch?   Answer Question
    • Case Interview: How would implementing a new IT platform best help company X and what challenges might you face with a global roll out of said IT platform?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had to show leadership in a team?   Answer Question
    • How might your previous teammates respond if I were to ask them what your biggest weakness is as a leader or team member?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University portal. I completed the optional assessment tests (Verbal and quant). I was invited for a pre interview dinner, the following day I was scheduled for an on campus interview with one of the firms' partner. She was really friendly. Still waiting for the result. It was a general walk through your resume

Interview Questions

• Can you cite an example when you ha t overcome a challenge?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very supportive team and engaged interviewers. Was assigned a mentor and attended pre-interview event with current employees at PwC who turned out to be the interviewers. For the case interview, the case study was sent two days prior to the interview, so you have more time to prepare.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, plus 3 interviews at the office on Superday, plus 2 pre interview dinners. Dinners were awesome, friendly environment, networking with associates. Played games, and asked questions before the interview, met our "buddies"

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Montclair, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was long, took a really long time to hear from them after I applied. Got pushed to the virtual interview which I was really nervous about. But they only asked 3 questions and discussed office locations to work at.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, but got asked about my "low" gpa..   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

Interview

On campus interviews - one behavioral, one case (got the case two days before and then had 45 minutes before the interview to prep a presentation). Heard back a week later about second round interviews.
    Second round was in the New York office - two back to back behavioral, each 30 minutes. Heard back that night with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed leadership, and what would you say is your leadership style?   Answer Question

CMAAS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Networking events to get to know alumni working in the group. First round virtual interview with a partner. Behavioral team-related questions. Second round is virtual/office visit based on location.

Tax Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through University, had round 1 on campus interview. Got a reply within 2 weeks for superday. 2 interviews on superday, one with partner and one with a director. Advice: If you make it to superday, go to the pre-night. (great time to ask questions to associates and FUN EVENT.)

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to their professional framework. (They focused on leadership for the on campus interview and then the next 2 focused on the other 4 parts... make sure to read the news and have one story before your superday interview!)   Answer Question