PwC Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

603 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's career center as well as through PwC. Once I was accepted for an interview, I was told it would be via Google Hangout because I am overseas for the semester. Questions mainly surrounding your resume, then got a bit more into behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to ensure effectiveness or accuracy, and you failed.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and got initial interview through google hangouts. Just usual personality questions such as how did you do in teamwork, how did you overcome difficulties when you facing multiple deadlines.

Interview Questions

• -how did you do in teamwork.
      -how did you overcome difficulties when you facing multiple deadlines.   Answer Question

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume and interviewed on campus, in a one on one interview. In the waiting room there were greeters who were recent grads at the university. Even the interviewer was an alum, making it easy to make conversation.
    Basic interview, similar to other Big 4, although less conversational then some.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a recent business topic in the news?   Answer Question

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

My first interview was on campus. I talked to an Manager. It was very conversational. Then I got invited for a Super day in NYC. I was put in a hotel overnight. It was three interviews and a presentation on the company. MAKE sure you pay attention in the presentation because a Partner will ask you a question on the 5 sections of an PwC professional. One interview was with a Senior Associate and the other two was with Partners. One Partner plays bad cop. I received an offer 2 hours later via phone.

Interview Questions

• What does Global Acumen mean to you?
      What are your goals?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Two back to back first round interviews and then a super day in New York with one behavioral interview and one case interview. The case was provided before hand and a handwritten slideshow presentation had to be made

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it in a leadership position   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with the HR and a Manager. Then onsite interview with two managers and one director. Total process took about three weeks. Very basic interview process with no surprises.

Interview Questions

• Lot of behavioral questions. Lot of what if and scenario questions. Questions about your resume.   Answer Question

Public Sector Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

1. 45 minute interview with partner
    2. 30 minute video interview with associate
    3. Hour and half case interview with manager
    First two interviews were behavioral, the third interview started with the case which was given 48 hours in advance and I was asked behavioral questions at the end. Very friendly and personable experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you saw an inaccuracy in financial data and what did you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through their company website. The process took only about 1 week, I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interview, then I interviewed at PwC.