PwC Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

559 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very supportive team and engaged interviewers. Was assigned a mentor and attended pre-interview event with current employees at PwC who turned out to be the interviewers. For the case interview, the case study was sent two days prior to the interview, so you have more time to prepare.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, plus 3 interviews at the office on Superday, plus 2 pre interview dinners. Dinners were awesome, friendly environment, networking with associates. Played games, and asked questions before the interview, met our "buddies"

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Montclair, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was long, took a really long time to hear from them after I applied. Got pushed to the virtual interview which I was really nervous about. But they only asked 3 questions and discussed office locations to work at.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, but got asked about my "low" gpa..   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interviews - one behavioral, one case (got the case two days before and then had 45 minutes before the interview to prep a presentation). Heard back a week later about second round interviews.
    Second round was in the New York office - two back to back behavioral, each 30 minutes. Heard back that night with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed leadership, and what would you say is your leadership style?   Answer Question

CMAAS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Networking events to get to know alumni working in the group. First round virtual interview with a partner. Behavioral team-related questions. Second round is virtual/office visit based on location.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through University, had round 1 on campus interview. Got a reply within 2 weeks for superday. 2 interviews on superday, one with partner and one with a director. Advice: If you make it to superday, go to the pre-night. (great time to ask questions to associates and FUN EVENT.)

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to their professional framework. (They focused on leadership for the on campus interview and then the next 2 focused on the other 4 parts... make sure to read the news and have one story before your superday interview!)   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

I was interviewed on Oct' 14, 2016. A fairly quick interview. Most of the questions were around The PwC Professional Model. Questions were around how you can contribute towards the model. Some questions also targeted the basic concepts of Clouds, and how clouds can help better any industry.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview process is quick and straightforward. Applied through on campus recruiting and submitted resume online. Invited to on campus interview and office visit ten days after. The interview was all behavioral questions and some of them are not expected. Each candidate met with three interviewers and each interviewer focused on one of the four core qualities of PwC: technical, relationship, international and business acumen.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your personal connection to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Forensic Technoloy Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online and received email for phone interview 2 weeks later. The day after the phone interview, I was given a case study to prepare for an interview a day later. The day after the case study, I was invited to PWC's office at the end of the week for the final interview round.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment center. Had a informal reception the night prior to the interview to network and meet the people that would interview you. Met next morning for interview, standard behavioral questions with few technical questions about the position and its requirements.