PwC Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

523 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CMAAS Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Networking events to get to know alumni working in the group. First round virtual interview with a partner. Behavioral team-related questions. Second round is virtual/office visit based on location.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through University, had round 1 on campus interview. Got a reply within 2 weeks for superday. 2 interviews on superday, one with partner and one with a director. Advice: If you make it to superday, go to the pre-night. (great time to ask questions to associates and FUN EVENT.)

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to their professional framework. (They focused on leadership for the on campus interview and then the next 2 focused on the other 4 parts... make sure to read the news and have one story before your superday interview!)   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on Oct' 14, 2016. A fairly quick interview. Most of the questions were around The PwC Professional Model. Questions were around how you can contribute towards the model. Some questions also targeted the basic concepts of Clouds, and how clouds can help better any industry.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview process is quick and straightforward. Applied through on campus recruiting and submitted resume online. Invited to on campus interview and office visit ten days after. The interview was all behavioral questions and some of them are not expected. Each candidate met with three interviewers and each interviewer focused on one of the four core qualities of PwC: technical, relationship, international and business acumen.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your personal connection to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Forensic Technoloy Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online and received email for phone interview 2 weeks later. The day after the phone interview, I was given a case study to prepare for an interview a day later. The day after the case study, I was invited to PWC's office at the end of the week for the final interview round.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment center. Had a informal reception the night prior to the interview to network and meet the people that would interview you. Met next morning for interview, standard behavioral questions with few technical questions about the position and its requirements.

China Source Initiative - Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

campus recruitment - online assessment - campus alumni manager interview - China manager phone interview ( first told me to have video call interview, but there are some technique issue so we switch to phone interview, and it takes about 20 minutes)

Interview Questions

• have you ever deliver a negative message to your co-worker?   1 Answer
    • tell me a story that you made mistake on a job assignment?   1 Answer

IFS START Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It started by me applying through my university's career service website. Then, around a month after I was selected for an on-campus interview. The first interview is like a conversation, they ask you more about your major, how you learned about the company, and etc. Then, the second round is a Super day or an Office visit, I got an email around 2 weeks after the first interview. The Superday consisted a PwC and the Start Program presentation, followed by three interviews with an HR Manager, a Risk Assurance person and a Partner.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC?
      How do you build relationships?
      Tell me about yourself
      Implementation experiences
      Leadership experiences
      Team-work experiences   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. First on-campus interview and the second round would be at the office. Interview process was very smooth. There was pre-night before all the rounds of interview making it easier for all the students to know the firm better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you weren't able to build a successful working relationship with your team   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online through my university's CMC website and then got email to schedule an interview in person. The interview itself went well and the interviewer was very friendly and nice. But never heard back from the company after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you had conflicts with your co-workers and how you deal with it.   1 Answer