PwC Interview Questions in New York State | Glassdoor

2.9

529 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks (beginning to end), from first interview to the offer letter. It was a standard interview (phone screen, then onsite visit). I interviewed with directors, managers, partners, I also met associates (potential peers)

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you exercised leadership in the past?   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process is too slow . They take 1 round in 3 weeks and further update you the feedback after 10 days and that too when you follow-up with them. I gave 2 rounds of interview after the second round I was told after multiple follow-ups that they can't proceed further . I don't mind a negative feedback but atleast negative/positive they should care to provide feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The Interview questions were not related to my resume. The interviewer knew nothing about my skill which he himself told during the interview but he picked something he had knowledge of . I told him whatever I knew , but I was not selected. I think they should get the interview scheduled with the interviewer who is knowledgeable of the skill set of the candidate , not the one who is free to take an interview.   2 Answers

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly behavioral and fit based questions. Nothing related directly to accounting. Walk through resume, future career ambitions, feelings about the firm. There were some associates who talked to us before the actual interview, probably to keep the kids going into the interview from being too nervous about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you worked in a team and had to talk to a member who wasn't doing their share of the work.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very rigorous interview, you would think I was interviewing for an Executive level. All behavioral questions (15), I believe they wanted me to fail, however, I answered all to the best of my ability. I sensed from the start of the interview, they had already selected the candidate and this interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions (15) related to the framework, and one normal question at the end. Why PWC?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's career center as well as through PwC. Once I was accepted for an interview, I was told it would be via Google Hangout because I am overseas for the semester. Questions mainly surrounding your resume, then got a bit more into behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to ensure effectiveness or accuracy, and you failed.   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Binghamton, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical Interview process. First there was a resume screen then I met with a partner. The partner interviewed me for about 30 minutes, very conversational, very brief. The partner then made recommendations to Human Resources

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and it didn't go so well.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and got initial interview through google hangouts. Just usual personality questions such as how did you do in teamwork, how did you overcome difficulties when you facing multiple deadlines.

Interview Questions

• -how did you do in teamwork.
      -how did you overcome difficulties when you facing multiple deadlines.   Answer Question

START Interview

Application

Interview

My first interview was on campus. I talked to an Manager. It was very conversational. Then I got invited for a Super day in NYC. I was put in a hotel overnight. It was three interviews and a presentation on the company. MAKE sure you pay attention in the presentation because a Partner will ask you a question on the 5 sections of an PwC professional. One interview was with a Senior Associate and the other two was with Partners. One Partner plays bad cop. I received an offer 2 hours later via phone.

Interview Questions

• What does Global Acumen mean to you?
      What are your goals?   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Two back to back first round interviews and then a super day in New York with one behavioral interview and one case interview. The case was provided before hand and a handwritten slideshow presentation had to be made

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it in a leadership position   1 Answer